Featured Post

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT COLLECTIVE

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT COLLECTIVE by Angel-Light Love of Texas, a Minister of Divine, Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/We...

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

THANKING OTHERS

THANKING OTHERS
May 24, 2005

Lately, I've been finding myself appreciating and admiring some people I read about in the newspaper--so much so that I say a heartfelt, "Thank you ___________" [name of person]. The obituaries often reflect people who have lived well by devoting a portion of their lives to helping others in one way or another. And then there are people who get into the media for a few little good deeds or even one big whopper.

There are many who deserve our thanks. And I feel that every "thank you" spoken goes through the "Heavenly Grapevine" until it reaches the one for whom it's meant. Let's not forget to say "thank you" at every opportunity as we go about our day.

Feeling grateful, I Am Angel-Light. I Am That I Am. My life/ministry is supported financially and materially by some of those I assist and by others who appreciate my efforts to make this world a better place.

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com