Featured Post

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT COLLECTIVE

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT COLLECTIVE by Angel-Light Love of Texas, a Minister of Divine, Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/We...

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

THE POWER OF THE NAME

THE POWER OF THE NAME
June 1, 2005

The other day I was walking in a room where an animated action program was on television, and I overheard a character yell, "Don't say her name! She gains power when you say her name!" One finds truth in all sorts of places!

Angel-Light is my true name (no last name, no middle name). As soon as my name was revealed to me (in 1991), I changed in every sense but the legal (out of my budget at the time). Ten years later, I acted as my own attorney and changed the name legally, adding the last name because society expects one to have a last name.

Angel-Light is my name and how I prefer to be called. I feel uplifted when I hear my name called. People sometimes shorten my name to "Angel," and I don't complain, although it's not my name, and I don't feel the joy in the name "Angel" as I do when I'm called "Angel-Light."

Angel-Light has only three syllables, and it is not a "mouthful." I feel good when people say my name--strengthened, empowered. The more people say my name, the better. Do you identify with or resonate to your name? If not, why not change it?

May all be well with you. May there be plenty for you.
I Am Angel-Light. I Am That I Am.
My mission is supported financially and materially by some of those I assist and by others who appreciate my work for humanity.

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com