Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

NAME POWER

NAME POWER
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
June 1, 2005 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

The other day I was walking in a room where an animated action program was on television, and I overheard a character yell, "Don't say her name! She gains power when you say her name!" One finds truth in all sorts of places!

Angel-Light is my true name (no last name, no middle name). As soon as my new name was revealed to me (about 1990), I changed it in every sense but the legal (out of my budget at the time). Ten years later, I acted as my own attorney and changed the name legally, adding the last name because society expects one to have a last name.

Angel-Light is my name and how I prefer to be called. I feel uplifted when I hear my name called. People sometimes shorten my name to "Angel," and I don't complain, although it's not my name, and I don't feel the joy in the name "Angel" as I do when I'm called "Angel-Light."

Angel-Light has only three syllables, and it is not a "mouthful." I feel good when people say my name--strengthened, empowered. The more people say my name, the better. Do you identify with or resonate to your name? If not, why not change it?



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love