Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Thursday, September 21, 2006

KNOW THYSELF, LOVE THYSELF, HEAL THYSELF

KNOW THYSELF, LOVE THYSELF, HEAL THYSELF
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
September 21, 2006 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

Who am I? What am I? Anyone who has read my blogs will recognize I am well into the process of discovery. I am comfortable with me. Yet, there's still more. You see, I am a multidimensional being, living in, or have lived in (depending on one's perspective) numerous time-spaces/worlds, and in many forms. Does that make me unique or special? NO! All souled humans, if interested, can seek and find the same sort of multidimensional existence I and many others have.

There comes a time in every soul's evolution and awakening when doorways are open and there are opportunities to explore one's totality and know one's self better. Why would one be closed to this or not interested in such information? Lots of reasons, including fear (quite common) and programming/indoctrination of family, organizations (religious and other), and history itself.

Loving self is something most all of us think we don't need to improve on, but research has proven that's not the case. The more one knows of one's soul roots and experiences, the more easily one can heal one's present life and/or become more accepting of present-life circumstances and relationships.

There is an incredible smorgasboard of techniques/methods to know, love, and heal self--from simple to complex. I am grateful I have been able to assist others in so doing and continue to make myself available.



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love


I