Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

HEALER

HEALER
July 3, 2007

When I wrote about Sylvia Browne's book Spiritual Connections and the 47 Life Themes of Humanity in two blogs, I did not include her full description of the Primary Theme and the Secondary Theme. I'll correct that error here. The Primary Theme is what we are, the driving force of life. The Secondary Theme is what we're here to perfect and learn from. Now that's out of the way!

As revealed and described in the other blogs on this subject, my Primary Theme is "Healer" and secondary theme is "Spirituality." Sylvia commented that Billy Graham and Mother Teresa are examples of the "Spirituality" theme. Mother Teresa is one of my main role models.

I was reminded over the last 24 hours of the failure to include the "what we are" part of the description of the Primary Theme and that "Healer" is what I am. So I've been "trying that on for size." What I mean is that I've known I came into this world to heal for maybe 18 years , but have yet to use that word when new people ask about my profession or what I do. So today I've been shifting into using it--getting at ease with it. "So what do you do, Angel-Light?" "I'm a Healer."

The title "Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator (Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)" works well on the "business cards," and it covers a lot of territory. So that won't change.

Enjoy, in joy, joyfully! I Am Angel-Light, and I Am A Healer. This mission is able to continue because of the donations of support of persons who appreciate and value the presence of the Angel-Light team and our service to them and to others at this level of existence.

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com