Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Monday, January 14, 2008

THE ENERGY FIELD

THE ENERGY FIELD
January 14, 2008

Did you know there are devices one can wear on one's person (in the pocket, as necklace, etc.) that will strengthen and extend one's energy field? I've seen several over the last 20 years. If you want to know how to obtain one, give me a couple of weeks to gather some sources before inquiring.

For some time, we have been working with a man who is deeply troubled with lower astral entities, wandering spirits, etc. Not only do they disturb him, but his dog is very traumatized. He hides and howls. Our efforts on behalf of this household, which is several states away from my location, have achieved remarkable results and provided relief--but only temporarily. All is well for several days, and then the problems begin all over again.

During the last couple of weeks, I have pondered this man's situation--seeking clues as to the cause of the problems and how to make the changes permanent. Yesterday, when once again wondering and questioning, I had an "aha moment." The clue "void" came into my mind. Upon questioning, I finally realized the problem has to do with this man's energy field. (I already knew he had no auric egg to speak of and the reason why.)

Most adult persons have an energy field at least 55' outward in all directions. Actually, anything less than that is not a healthy condition. I was reminded by another healer recently that we can clear and maintain our energy fields up to 55', but it's difficult to have any control over our fields beyond that point.

Anyway, after realizing that there's a void where the man's energy field should be, I decided to measure. Was shocked to discover that it's only about 2' and exclaimed "eureka!" and laughed at myself. Then proceeded to assist the man based on this newfound knowledge. (An aside: He grew up in an abusive home and had a very traumatic personal trauma at an early age. His adult life has been full of negative and stressful experiences. His energy field has never extended beyond 23', and that was at about age 28. Currently, his composite soul is only about 25% with the body rather than the optimal 80%, I might add.) When I began assisting based on the newfound information, I was given that rebuilding his energy field is something he has to do for himself. I asked for a grace period of 24 hours so as to at least provide a brief respite from his current suffering. I was then given clearance to assist in another way. Afterward, was informed what we did would provide about a 3-day reprieve--at least partially. I have e-mailed this man and attached documents to assist him in opening the floodgates so that universal life force energy can flow through to expand and strengthen his energy field. We leave it in his hands, so to speak.

Meanwhile, I have already added "radius of energy field" to the analysis/reading form.

Seeking to serve (locally and long distance), we are one known as Angel-Light. Our healing/teaching mission at this level of existence is supported by donations of persons who appreciate and value our service.
 
Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com