Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Saturday, April 19, 2008

PSYCHIC & EMOTIONAL WEIGHT


PSYCHIC & EMOTIONAL WEIGHT
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
April 19, 2006 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


Opened an e-mail today (when trying to eliminate some of the backup in four different accounts) that directed me to the August 2007 issue of "Multidimensional Cellular Healing, the newsletter of Ken Page & Nancy Nester, which can be found on the web site http://www.kenpage.com/. The reader is reminded that in the private sessions (personal and telephone) he asks three questions about each major issue uncovered--relating to psychic weight and emotional weight being carried and how many pounds of pressure the person is under because of the issue. I remember that from two personal sessions I was privileged to have with Ken in the 1990s. Believe it or not, Ken reports that clients often respond with figures into the tons.

It occurred to me to ask myself three questions in general--not about specific issues: How much psychic weight am I carrying? How much emotional weight am I carrying? How many pounds of pressure am I under? You don't want to know my figures, trust me! Suffice it to say, I have work to do! You might want to know you own figures. If you've had the analysis/reading heretofore, write me, and we'll ask for your figures. I will include these three questions on the analyses from this point, and include them in the clearing-healing process.


We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love