Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Friday, January 02, 2009

TRANSMUTING ENERGIES

TRANSMUTING ENERGIES
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
January 2, 2009 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

After spending some time on the phone with a person going through some difficulties recently, I realized that it's time for a more in-depth post about transmuting energies and a review of some methods one can use to effect change and improve one's life.

One can invoke/call on divine assistance/intervention. This is done by affirming, such as: "I am [your name]. I Am That I Am. In the name of the Christ and under the law of grace, I [your name] decree I Am asking for and invoking the assistance and intervention of the Legions of Light, the Hierarchies of Light, and my Divine Governing Council of Light [or whomever else you wish, although these are recommended] now. I am asking you all to [action wanted] now. I want this to be immediate, up and down the verticals, up and down the time lines, and permanent."

One who is in constant communion with one's divine might prefer to simply affirm as follows: "I Am [your name]. I Am That I Am. I want [action wanted] now. I want this to be immediate, up and down the verticals, up and down the time lines, and permanent."

And then there are the "I Am" statements for those who have moved into their power or want to do so. Affirm: "I am [your name]. I Am That I Am. In the name of the Christ and under the law of grace, I [your name] decree I Am [action being taken]--immediately, up and down the verticals, up and down the times lines, and permanently."

As far as transmuting energies is concerned, first imagine a beam of golden light coming straight down from above through your crown chakra into your heart chakra. Your heart chakra has two funnels, front and back, that are small at their meeting point in the center of your body and wide at their mouths where they come out. At the heart chakra, the gold energy enters the funnels and exits, becoming wider the further out it goes. It may be helpful if you draw a figure of a person with the funnels and the energy coming in and exiting. You may choose to walk around in circles as you affirm: "I Am [your name]. I Am that I Am. In the name of the Christ and under the law of Grace, I [your name] decree I Am transmuting any and all [what isn't wanted] within and around me and mine into [what is wanted] now." Some suggestions are (and you will undoubtedly think of more): fear and anger energies to healing love energy; energies of grief and sorrow to energies of joy and happiness; energies of poverty and lack and insufficiency to energies of plenty and abundance and sufficiency; sickness and disease energies to wellness and ease energies; unfriendly energies to friendly energies; harmful energies to helpful energies; heavy energies to light energies; energies of weakness to energies of strength; harmful energies to helpful energies; confusion energies to clarity energies; energies of war to energies of peace; failure energies to success energies; darkness energies to light energies; rejection energies to acceptance energies; energies of discord to energies of peace and harmony; energies of curses to energies of blessings; energies of sadness and depression to energies of joy and upliftment; sabotaging energies to helping energies; energies of struggle to energies of ease; energies of holding on to energies of letting go; positive energies to negative energies.

It matters not whether the energies are one's own or whether the energies are those of others (and they're usually both). One can also add to the affirmation "and my home." If one continues to transmute energies in this way, at some point, the new energies will replace the old and a measure of bliss may even find residence.

As always, your comments, suggestions, and feedback are welcome.



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love