Featured Post

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT COLLECTIVE

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT COLLECTIVE by Angel-Light Love of Texas, a Minister of Divine, Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/We...

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

PART OF THE ONE

PART OF THE ONE
May 19, 2009

Ever since I began hearing and reading "We are all one" and the term "oneness" way back when, I've had big-time resistance to that philosophy. To me, "one" is the same as "merged." I've learned that certain energies are incompatible with my own, so why would I want to merge and be one with them or the carriers of such energies? Anybody want to be "one" with a serial murderer? Anyone want to be one with others of low-level consciousness and of low vibration? Not me! No way!

When scanning titles of e-mails recently and determining which to delete without opening, a title "Parts of the One" caught my attention. I immediately got it--without opening the e-mail. Epiphany! Aha! Light awakening!

I am part of the One. The serial murderer is part of the one. We are all parts of the one. Now that I can embrace!

Seeking to serve (locally and long distance), we are one known as Angel-Light. Our healing/teaching mission at this level of existence is supported by donations. If you appreciate the blogs, the services, and the personal e-mail communications, please donate what you can, when you can, as often as you can.

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com