Featured Post

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT COLLECTIVE

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT COLLECTIVE by Angel-Light Love of Texas, a Minister of Divine, Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/We...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SELF CARE

SELF CARE
August 25, 2009

I know a very caring, giving lady who almost "bled" for the homeless, poor, and needy for many years--often to her detriment. She sent some time with Mother Teresa beginning in her capacity as a journalist on assignment. When confiding with Mother Teresa when she was hospitalized, Mother Teresa surprised her by admonishing: "Take some for yourself!" A very wise, intuitive, discerning being was Mother Teresa!

Since I gave myself to my Love Work (in its various aspects) about twenty years ago, I have learned discernment (through experience)--who to assist freely, who to assist in exchange for something, etc. I have learned that I must request specific amounts of U.S. dollars or equivalent. I'm not 100% accurate in my discernments, but close.

There are some who assume that because of my name and because this Love Work is supported by donations that assistance is free or that services are provided for whatever they want to give. Been there, done that, didn't work! Thank you's don't buy food and gasoline. Thank you's don't pay for my phone service, etc. I've learned, as Mother Teresa instructed my friend, to take some for myself.

Seeking to serve (locally and long distance), we are one known as Angel-Light. Our healing/teaching mission at this level of existence is supported by donations. If you appreciate the blogs, the services, and the personal e-mail communications, please donate what you can, when you can, as often as you can.

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com