Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Sunday, September 06, 2009

"UPLINE" ISSUES

"UPLINE" ISSUES
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
September 6, 2009 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

When probing for the root cause of an issue of a supporter recently that we hadn't been able to resolve on a permanent basis, I was given the word "upstream." While doing other things, that word remained in the back of my mind and ideas came. Later, when I had more time to focus on it and searched again, I was given "upline." I mostly knew what that means but wanted more clarity. The term "upline" and its companion term "downline" are terms familiar to those with multi-level marketing knowledge. Thinking about the terms in that context helps one understand what is meant. Most spiritual seekers are familiar with the words "as above, so below." And here in the USA we have what is known as the "trickle down theory." So this thing about a problem/issue being in the upline makes sense.

I put my curiosity aside temporarily once I "got it"--that I was to address the issue of the supporter by working on his/her upline. My first concern was whether we the Angel-Light team could get that involved with uplines. The response was that we have "constituents" who will do the work at the levels of the uplines. So I promptly initiated the work for the supporter--and for several others who have undergone the Divine Reconnective Healing process this year. When something new for the process is revealed to me, I tend to go back and "cover" others. Wow! Reactions from the perpetrators weren't long in coming--which sometimes happens when they realize they have been discovered. They look for the source of the intercession and find me. It does sometimes happen that I am negatively impacted, but that's just the way it goes in this work.

After getting back to my search for clarity on dealing with uplines, we settled on one general objective: to decontaminate and restore the integrity of the upline and the downline of each individual. This has been added to the Divine Reconnective Healing Process. We will deal with specific upline issues as they are brought to my attention.



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love
Web: https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com