Featured Post

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT COLLECTIVE

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT COLLECTIVE by Angel-Light Love of Texas, a Minister of Divine, Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/We...

Monday, January 18, 2010

ADDITIONS TO CLEARING-HEALING PROCESS

ADDITIONS TO CLEARING-HEALING PROCESS
January 17, 2009

I've been given several more items for the Divine Reconnective Healing process this month--three yesterday! I apply each for my own self first and then to supporters on my current list as intuited. Of course, nothing is done without permission of each individual's divine oversoul/overself. Some of us benefited more than others of us from these new items that are added.

The first item is about clearing blockages that originated in the twelve dimensions of consciousness that are in the nervous system (including spinal cord). I felt the results of this within an hour. I was amazed! The second item is about setting the chakras/energy centers so that they function through eight vibrational dimensions. This I didn't need as much.

It took me a while to develop the third item, and I needed more assistance from the team to do it than usual. It's about using the divine blueprint to repair, heal, etc. the aura. I was blown away by the wonderful effects (which began immediately) of this on my own self. At one point part of my body felt nonphysical--like just light energy. Wow! I'm given to do this once a day for several days because, depending on the individual's needs, it takes a while to achieve the benefits fully and to ensure the benefits are longstanding. It's going to mean extra effort on my part as far as the Divine Reconnective Healing process is concerned, but I'm so pleased and grateful that I want everyone who experiences the process to benefit. I was so thrilled after I applied this item to myself that I almost got out of bed and turned on the computer. Instead, I drafted this. Whee! If anyone who has experienced the process during the last two years wants to experience it in its current form this month, we won't require the analysis first.

Seeking to serve (locally and long distance), we are one known as Angel-Light. Our healing/teaching mission at this level of existence is supported by donations. If you appreciate the blogs, the services, and the personal e-mail communications, please donate what you can, when you can, as often as you can.

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator (Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com