Featured Post

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT COLLECTIVE

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT COLLECTIVE by Angel-Light Love of Texas, a Minister of Divine, Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/We...

Friday, January 22, 2010

MANIFESTATION

MANIFESTATION
January 22, 2010

I have learned that manifestation happens sooner if you ask for what you need--not some number far over it. I explain why I need it, state that I deserve it, etc. In other words, I have an up close and personal conversation with Divine. Also, when asking for money, it is more effective to ask for it in increments as needed--not a huge amount all at once. In the 1990s for a while, it got to where I didn't even need to ask. I just said something like, "I wonder where the money is coming from." It's more accurate to say, "I wonder who the money is coming THROUGH," because we all know it's coming FROM All That Is/Source.

Once in the mid-1990s when I was putting out a hard copy, snail mail Angel-Light Beamer that was on four pages, front and back, and in small print, I had the following happen. I had it ready to take to the printer but no money to pay for the printing. My Guardian Angel told me to take it to the printer anyway, so I did. Two or three days later, a supporter called to ask if she could take me to get an ice cream and visit, and I accepted, although I didn't normally eat ice cream. (I wasn't a vegan at the time, just vegetarian.) As we sat there, she asked, "When is the next Beamer coming out?" I responded, "Well, it's at the printers and ready to pick up." She asked, "How much is it?" I told her, and she said, "Let's go pick it up!" And we did! My Guardian Angel knew the money was coming very soon.

Another time in the 1990s, when I was staying briefly in the home of a single parent to help him/her move and settle into the house recently rented, I had a more dramatic manifestation. One day when in the house alone for hours, I called upon Divine and explained that I needed almost $100 to pay my mailbox fee, voice mail, and something else, and then I asked for that $100 with good to all concerned and no harm to any several times throughout the day. I knew it was going to come but had no idea how. There's an old saying, "God works in mysterious ways." Well, Divine works in strange and unusual ways, too! The next day when alone again in the house and after asking again, there was a loud banging at the front door that was scary. I waited until it stopped and then peeped out the front window covering. No one was in sight--not even in the driveway, so I opened the door to check things out. Immediately a crisp, new $100 bill floated down in front of my face--from the top of the door frame. (Had to have been a really tall person to put it up there!). There was the $100 I had asked for, but it took me a while to recognize it. Did so with the help of some friends who realized what had happened immediately! I thought someone might have left it for my host, and put it aside for him/her and told him/her about it. He/She had no idea who would have done that because nobody knew where he/she had moved yet. No one! By the time he/she returned to the house hours later, he/she still had no idea who or why (and he/she had plenty of time to think about it).

Meanwhile, I had talked to three friends by phone about my finances, and also mentioned what had happened. The first one stopped me in mid-stream and gasped, "Angel-Light, an angel came to your door and brought the money you asked for!" One of the three said they actually saw the angel. All three told me the money was mine. Sometimes I am so slow to catch onto things! After my friends enlightened me, I went to where I had placed the $100 bill and gave thanks and put it in my purse. Prayers answered! My host was not a believer in such things, so I had to find another way to explain it to him/her, and Spirit gave me that info. I paid my bills and had a few dollars left over. I hadn't been asking for $1,000 or $10,000--but about what I needed. If one asks for too much without need or without very good reason, one's Subconscious Saboteur will have a good laugh! It is to make one's Subconscious one's partner and co-creator and make one's requests for money or goods believable. Otherwise, it's very difficult for Divine to meet the need and fill the order.

My manifestation became more difficult as I became more a target of the Luciferians and reptilians. And I have some needs that are unmet currently! Whew! Before I forget, it is normally best to use the word "want" and not the word "need," because the latter has a negative connotation. However, this is not a "hard and fast" rule. Don't forget to be grateful in advance for what you're asking!

Seeking to serve (locally and long distance), we are one known as Angel-Light. Our healing/teaching mission at this level of existence is supported by donations. If you appreciate the blogs, the services, and the personal e-mail communications, please donate what you can, when you can, as often as you can.

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator (Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com