Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

CREATE & DESTROY


CREATE & DESTROY
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
May 18,  2010 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


Years ago, when reading an article by a well-known spiritual healer/teacher, I was struck by the words: "What you create, you can destroy." This means that if one creates anger (for example), one can destroy it. Truth! But what about the ramifications of that anger--the effects of it on self and others? That would need to be destroyed, too.

I prefer the words "transmute" and "transcend" (which pretty much mean the same thing) rather than the word "destroy." An affirmation would be: "I Am [your name]. I Am That I Am. I [your name] Decree I Am transmuting all fear energies I have created and am creating into love energies on a full and permanent basis now." One might also use the words "eliminate" and "terminate." An affirmation might be: "I Am [your name]. I Am That I Am. I[your name] Decree I Am eliminating all the causes and all the effects of the gallstones from me and mine at all levels on a full and permanent basis now." "Another useful word is "neutralize." One might affirm: "I Am [your name]. I Am That I Am. I [your name] Decree I Am neutralizing all the effects of all my negative imaginings on a full and permanent basis now."

One might exclaim: "I can't do that! I don't have the power to do that!" We beg to differ! To these we would say: "Intend to claim your power, move into your power. Claim it and use it." And remember that all power is to be applied in the spirit of Love.

Besides that, there are guardian angels around you who are eager to carry out your wishes as appropriate and allowed (and guardian devils for those of dark intent).



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love



S