Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Sunday, August 22, 2010

AFFIRMATIONS TO SHARE

August 22, 2010

I had emailed a supporter some suggested decrees/affirmations for herself, and she wants to share them with her contacts. She suggested I post a blog with the decrees/affirmations below. She wrote: “These are very powerful and effective affirmations. I am witnessing this myself. Maybe you could post a blog with them all in it plus those new added ones.” The new ones she is referring to are those in August 19th blog titled “Resonating & Vibrating." I will not include them here.

As always, before and after and between each decree/affirmation, state: “I Am [your name]. I Am That I Am.” Here they are:

I [your name] Decree . . .
1. I Am turning off my empathic abilities until further notice now.
2. I Am calling forth the strengthening and securing of my boundaries on a full and permanent basis now.
3. I Am asking my Divine Support Team to cast out all Illegals from me and mine and to close my borders now.
4. I Am releasing the ego self and merging with the soul on a full and permanent basis now
5. I Am aligning with my higher spiritual plan and placing myself on my higher spiritual path on a full and permanent basis now
6. I Am grounding my Soul Self into my heart center on a full and permanent basis now
7. I am choosing to let go of all of the darkness and leave It behind and to live totally in and with the light on a full and permanent basis now
8. I Am passing safely through the lower astral levels on my way to the higher levels on a full and permanent basis now
9. I am immunizing myself against lower astral energies on a full and permanent basis now
10. I am asking my Divine Support Team to assist me as I am traveling through the lower astral levels and immunize me so I am unaffected by them on a full and permanent basis now.

Seeking to serve (locally and long distance), we are One known as Angel-Light. Our ministry is supported by donations. If you have been inspired by or assisted by or have learned from this article, you may want to support the Love-Light Work with a donation.

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator (Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com