Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Saturday, March 19, 2011

FLOW OF WELLBEING

March 19, 2011

Read the words "flow of wellbeing" somewhere the other day, felt an instant reasonance, and decided to contemplate and explore the concept further. The word "obstructions" came up, and I decided to "cover my bases," so to speak. If one's Divine Soul Self is sufficiently embodied/downloaded, one will feel empowered and comfortable making Divine decrees, such as: "I Am [name]. I Am That I Am. By Divine decree, I [name] Decree I Am releasing and clearing all obstructions in the flow of wellbeing of me and mine now. And so it is!"

One can also request the assistance of one's Divine Support Team, such as: "I Am [name]. I Am That I Am. Divine Support Team, I Am asking you all to release and clear all obstructions in my flow of wellbeing--on a full and permanent basis now. Thank you!" Or, one can invoke the heavenlies, such as: "I Am[name]. I Am That I Am. In the name of Divine, I [name] Decree I Am calling forth, asking for, commanding, and giving thanks for the release and clearing of all obstructions in my flow of wellbeing now. Thank you!"

Whatever the causes (or types) of any obstructions in one's flow (and there are many possibilities), prayers, affirmations, and decrees spoken aloud with clear intent and as much power as one can muster can bring rapid transformation. I almost always assume I have an issue and cover it just in case. It's quick, direct, and simple. Remember: Once is not enough. Addressing one's flow of wellbeing at least weekly can be quite beneficial.

At your service (locally and long distance), we are One known as Angel-Light. Our ministry is supported by donations. If you appreciate this article, you may want to show your appreciation with a donation.

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com