Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Monday, July 25, 2011

SELF-TALK AFFIRMATIONS



SELF-TALK AFFIRMATIONS
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
June 25, 2011 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


One's self-talk can be harmful or helpful. Speak both aloud and silently to yourself on a daily basis, "I Am [your name]. I Am that I Am.” It is important to be careful what words follow the words "I Am," for these two words have a very powerful vibration. It is recommended one create some statements beginning with "I Am" and ending with "now" (emphasizing those words) for daily upliftment. My long-time favorites are presented here. Sometimes I say, “I Am Angel-Light. I Am That I Am” before each affirmation.

…deciding that life is heaven and living is heavenly now. …fairly sizzling with joy and enthusiasm and springing forth with a mighty faith to do the things that ought to be done by me now. ...generating and emanating happy healing love energy now. ...shifting into joy now. ...shining brightly now. ...remaining neutral, detached, forgiving, and loving--maintaining divine indifference now. ...appreciating what is and being excited about what is coming now. ...choosing to take the higher ground and finding the positive in everything now. ...living in higher love now. ...knowing all is well with my soul now. ...attracting positive experiences now. ...basking in the glory of the divine at all times now. ...embracing life now. ...loving and appreciating me now. ...seeing only beauty and feeling only love now. ...loving what is now. ...loving more now. ...loving all now. ...filling my love tanks now. ...glowing with Divine love now. ...being the love I am at all times now. ...touching hearts and healing hearts now. ...rising in love now. ...choosing to live magnificently now. ...radiating positive, life-giving, love-focused energy at all times now. ...lightening up my spirit, my mind, and my body now. ...celebrating who I Am now. ...loving, honoring, and respecting myself now. ...valuing, appreciating, and rewarding myself now. ...energizing and vitalizing myself now. ...anticipating all impending events with enthusiasm and expectation of good now. ...being heart centered and soul focused now. ...being here now. ...attracting only goodness now. ...uplifting people and places wherever I am now. ...knowing wonderful things are happening and wonderful days are ahead now. ...knowing all is well and there is plenty now. ...rejoicing because everything I need is on its way to me now. ...keeping my self in a state of positive expectation now. ...feeling passionate and enthusiastic about living now. ...standing fully in my light now. ...blessing and sending love to all who send me negativity now. ...giving generously and receiving freely now.



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love