Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

ENERGY MERGES & CONNECTIONS


ENERGY MERGES & CONNECTIONS
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
September 13, 2011 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


In one of the many television programs and features on the tenth anniversary of September 11 terrorist attacks on America, two people told how they knew exactly when their spouses died. A man said he felt something move and saw something ascend in front of him that resembled an angel. A woman felt something leave her and realized it was her husband when she didn’t feel him “inside her” (her words) anymore.

Once in the 1990s, I discovered I was out of my body and standing in front of the man I was involved with off and on for about twelve years and still miss (a very passionate, uplifting involvement). We stood about chakra-to-chakra and exchanged energy through the chakras. I didn’t consciously and intentionally initiate this meeting up in the astral. However, it was so wonderful that I did take the initiative several times in subsequent years. When I finally decided to energetically disconnect with him, I felt his absence from inside me and missed him very much. A part of me still loves him and wants him. On the one hand--, but on the other hand--. It’s a head-heart issue. As the song goes, “my heart has a mind of its own.”

My point is that merging and cording can occur as a matter of course, naturally, but it can also occur because one intends it and takes action. When it is covertly done and the object of one’s intention does not welcome it, then there is a violation.

Sensitive people more easily become corded and merged with others. And units of consciousness and lifestreams normally within one person can be found within another person for various reasons. One sensitive man told me that I was in his mind, that he could see me walking around in his mind (words to that effect). What I hadn’t told him is that I had been experiencing his cat (yes, definitely his cat) walking around in my mind. Neither of us consciously and intentionally orchestrated this.

Being ultra sensitive and aware, I can usually recognize when the energies or consciousness of someone else is in my space—whether through astral projection, energetic hookups and merges, or whatever. The average person cannot. When requested to do so, we (the Angel-Light Team) can examine a person in search of energetic hookups and presences of various types.



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love