Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Friday, January 06, 2012

CHANNELING FALSE INFORMATION


CHANNELING FALSE INFORMATION
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
January 8, 2012 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


Email received (with a link to an article): I know you don't want me sending you channelings, but you may want to see this one. There have been some channelers who have been channeling disinformation. This article says that the dark entities are using all sorts of ways to interfere with channelings [so false information is given]. I realize that it's not the fault of the channelers. Most don't know they are being used. I am getting more skeptical all the time. This is short. Might be an idea for a new blog.

Response: Surely you remember that I've been telling you that and putting it nicely in blogs for a long time. Not new news! I'm curious as to what this article says, and I will try to find time to at least scan it.

The bottom line is to meditate and go within and seek one's own higher guidance. Then one can more accurately discern what is "channeled." On the other hand, if one isn't strongly connected to one's Divine Source, it can be very difficult.

As far as discernment is concerned, "practice makes perfect." The more experience one has, and the stronger one's Divine connection, the less one will need to swallow "hook, line, and sinker" the guidance of others who are channeling (or claim to be).

On the other hand, what is truth for one person may not be truth for another. I recognize some channeling articles as valid--but just not applicable to me. In others, on the rare occasion I read them, I sometimes find tidbits of info that get me to thinking and communicating with my Divine to get more information and clarification (or invalidation). I do find some channelings (again, on the rare occasion I read them) that are the same or similar as my own teachings (and I don’t channel because I have no need to).

Now you've done it again! You've given me another blog to write! Like I said, I've written about this before, but it bears repeating.



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love