Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Sunday, May 20, 2012

CHAKRA TAPPING



CHAKRA TAPPING
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
May 20, 2012 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com
 

I have found that any procedure I use and affirmations I make habitually during my usual long bath every morning tend not to be forgotten. This morning, while tapping/thumping my thymus chakra (which is said to benefit the immune system), I affirmed three times:   “I Am Angel-Light Love, a World Server, a Healing Love Lighthouse.” This is the first time I have combined the two, although the affirmation has been a part of my morning bath routine for some time.  It then occurred to me that tapping/thumping some other chakras while making the same affirmation might be beneficial, and I did that, including the crown chakra and the third eye.  And then I had a thought that making any positive affirmation can be imprinted in one’s energy bodies by speaking it when tapping/thumping the chakras, such as one of my favorites: “I Am Angel-Light, and all I Am is Divine love expressing” or “I Am poised and centered in Divine mind and nothing can disturb the calm peace of my soul.” There are all kinds of possibilities.


After deciding to write about this, I decided to search “chakra tapping” on the Internet!  There is so much information that conflicts with other information (not just on this subject but on others, for that matter).  I will report that there are instructions and charts available in texts on Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and through people who teach it, including videos.  Just search “chakra tapping” on the Internet and pick what resonates with you.


We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love