Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Thursday, August 02, 2012

SPIRITUAL GIFTS - PSYCHIC GIFTS



SPIRITUAL GIFTS - PSYCHIC GIFTS
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
August 2, 2012 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


The following is a paragraph of The King James Version of The Holy Bible:  “4) Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5) And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. 6) And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. 7) But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. 8) For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; 9) to another faith by the same Spirit; to another gifts of healing by the same Spirit; 10) to another the working of miracles; to another the interpretation of tongues; 11) but all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.”  Simply put, spiritual gifts (aka gifts of the spirit) are gifts of/from God/Divine.   


Psyche is defined as “the human soul, mind, or spirit” in basic dictionaries.  In medical dictionaries, it is defined:  1) the human faculty for thought, judgment, and emotion; the mental life, including both conscious and unconscious processes; the mind in its totality, as distinguished from the body. 2) the soul or self.”  At www.dictionary.com,  the adjective  psychic is defined as: 1) of or pertaining to the human soul or mind; mental; 2) psychology, pertaining to or noting mental phenomena; 3) outside of natural or scientific knowledge; spiritual; 4) of or pertaining to some apparently nonphysical force or agency; psychic research; psychic phenomena; 5) sensitive to influences or forces of a nonphysical or supernatural nature.”   The noun psychic is defined as “a person who is allegedly sensitive to psychic influences or forces; medium.”



Although I subscribe to the definition that psychic is of the psyche/mind as per the medical definition (and therefore do not consider myself very psychic), the words spiritual and psychic are commonly used interchangeably.  I read somewhere when exploring the Internet several weeks ago that a psychic explores a person’s mind stream when doing a reading, which lines up with the definitions including the mind.  I decided to ask my Inner Divine Spirit how psychic I really am and got 25% (measuring in 5-point increments).  I think the reader will agree that I’m not very psychic.  A clairvoyant sees and can be called a seer.  I’m about 45% clairvoyant.  Someone who is clairaudient hears.  I’m 55% clairaudient.  Someone who is clairsentient feels. I’m 65% clairsentient.  [An aside:  I test almost strongly kinesthetic, which is feeling.]  It is said that an intuitive just knows.  I’m 75% intuitive.   I use all my gifts (aka skills) when doing the Soul-Personality-Analysis and other readings  and when providing information, and I also ask the input of the Angel-Light Team.


In my opinion of many years, there are lots of psychics giving readings who are not very psychic and instead have other gifts.  After getting my personal information, I decided to make a list of local and national psychics and ask the team to ask their teams how psychic they are in the “exploring a person’s mind stream” definition of the word (although I had better things to do with my time).  There was confirmation of my opinion, and also surprises (ones I thought would be very psychic and weren’t, for example).  
  

It seems to me that no matter how information is acquired, if a reading is highly accurate and beneficial, it matters not.  It is not necessary to “split hairs.”  And there are people who follow Biblical words strictly who would disagree with me, but I don’t care.  When one becomes sufficiently awakened and aware, and when one educates one’s self by study of history, anthropology, archaeology, etc., including how the books of The Holy Bible were combined, some under consideration weren’t included, portions of others left out, etc., one will move out of darkness into light.  It’s called enlightenment and, as in all matters, there are degrees of enlightenment.


Read, study, learn, and never stop questioning everything.




We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love