Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Monday, October 22, 2012

LIGHTSERVER

October 22, 2012

Great news! I am no longer a Lightworker! I am now a Lightserver!  What joy!  A big “Thank You” to Sandra Walter (www.sandrawalter.com).  I don’t recall hearing/seeing the term used in this manner before, and I’m so happy to finally have it and claim it! You see, I don’t resonate with the term “lightworker.”  My plan/motto for living has been "Seeking to Serve" since the 1980s.  My life isn’t about business and working; it’s about service and serving.  I’m a full-time lightserver. 

For many years I called my service my “Love Work,” although I didn’t resonate strongly with that label.  It never occurred to me to call it my “Love Service.”  Instead, I began calling it my Love-Light Ministry.  It fits!

Showers of blessings upon all supporters.

Seeking to serve, we are the Angel-Light Team. Our ministry (Healing Love Lighthouse) is supported by gifts and donations. If you appreciate this article, you may want to show your appreciation with a donation. All who support this ministry are blessed.

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com