Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Monday, March 04, 2013

ATTACHED ENTITIES aka SPIRITS



ATTACHED ENTITIES aka SPIRITS
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
March 4, 2013 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


Someone posted an update on Facebook recently that reminded me that I had not checked myself for attached entities in some time.  I had been noticing symptoms and blockages, but hadn’t put two and two together to recognize that I needed to deal specifically with some attached entities.

Entities is a generic term that covers a wide spectrum of life forms, and it doesn’t necessarily refer to “evil” or “dark” life forms. And there are degrees of “dark” and “evil.” An attainable goal for people committed to personal and spiritual growth and wellbeing is to measure 80% light (on scale of 1-100%).  So when doing a generic release of attached entities for myself and others, I use that measurement, disengaging entities of less than 80% light.  Now there are several ways (some lengthy) to deal with various types of entities and spirits when doing a residence or business clearing and blessing, or in private sessions,  especially humans who became lost during transition and didn’t make it home. However, releasing attached entities in general can be a simple process.

Of course, one begins by taking a few deep breaths and centering. Some find that standing when doing this is beneficial. And some recommend opening a door or window a little.  Whatever one feels guided to do is fine.  And then begin. Just speak aloud; whisper only if speaking aloud is not an option.  Choose one or both of the options. Doesn’t take long, so why not use both?

 “I Am [name]. I Am That I Am. In the name of Christ and under the law of grace, I [name] Decree I Am calling forth, asking for, commanding, and giving thanks for the disengaging of all entities of less than 80% light who are attached to me and mine and their capturing, binding, and removal in golden orbs to holding facilities at the galactic core for rest, recuperation, healing, and processing—now.

“I Am [name]. I Am That I Am.  In the name of Christ and under the law of grace, I [name] Decree I Am asking you my Divine Support Team to disengage all entities of less than 80% light who are attached to me and mine and capture, bind, and remove them in golden orbs to holding facilities at the galactic core for rest, recuperation, healing, and processing—now.”

There are thirty people on the “current list,” including my own self.  I checked all for attached entities of less than 80% light and found some who have none, some who have a few, and some who have so many that they have to be negatively impacted by the attachments. There are many reasons that entities can be attracted to people and attach, and the longer they stay attached, the more difficult and time consuming it is to disengage them.  And if a person lives in a depressed state of mind or is uncentered and out of balance much of the time, more entities can attach and lower the person’s vibration even more.  So it can be what is called in parts of the USA “a vicious circle.”  On the other hand, spirits that became lost during transition after the death of their bodies are attracted to soulkeepers for assistance, but that’s a different scenario than what we’re discussing here.

Today we began the process of releasing the entities attached to people on the current list (which includes some family members).  This assist is available for those who support our ministry--local and long distance.




We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love