Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Saturday, October 18, 2014

ENERGY LOOPS WITH OTHERS

October 18, 2014

About this time ten years ago, I created the blog site for the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥.  From time to time, I scan and read a year or two’s worth of printed copies of the articles in search of any I might want to delete from the site. Today I began going through the 2013 and 2014 articles. As is usually the case when I review past articles, I refresh my memory, learn things I had forgotten, and recognize something I might need to address for my wellbeing.

When reading the March 2, 2013 article titled “Energy Loops: Negative & Positive,” I had a strong sense that I might have that issue at this time because I hadn’t addressed that issue for myself in at least a year and this type of thing is par for the course at this level of existence. Yes, indeed!  I found seven energy loops between myself and others.   I asked my Divine Support Team and the Angel-Light Team to terminate and eliminate all energy loops that my person has with other persons at this level of existence.  Results were almost immediate (although some may take longer than others).

Energy loops are not the same things as cords.  I recommend the reader review the previous article for details.  In fact, if I can learn from past blog articles, others can as well, so why not read and scan back through the blogs over the last ten years and see how that can benefit you?

We are the Angel-Light Team. If this article has been beneficial for you in some way, you may want to support our ministry with a donation.   All who support our ministry are specifically blessed.  Our purpose/mission is to facilitate the liberation, healing, wellbeing, enlightenment, and ascension of people around the world who are drawn to our ministry.   We are available on an ongoing basis for ministry supporters and selected others. If your wellbeing is a top priority, ask what the Angel-Light Team can do for you.

Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this article with the conditions that the content remains complete and intact without alteration (including the signature block with the site link).

Angel-Light Love
Spiritual & Metaphysical Consultant/Healer/Messenger
Voice Mail (USA & Canada): 214-732-4918
Email: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Email: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com