Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Friday, January 23, 2015

LIGHT WARRIOR

January 23, 2015

I made a few revisions to a lengthy document of my personal prayers, affirmations, and decrees this morning. It begins with my Statement of Being as follows:

“I Am Angel-Light. I Am Soul. I Am Light Divine.  I Am The I Am That I Am. I Am Angel-Light, World Server. I Am The I Am That I Am. I Am Angel-Light, Christ Server. I Am The I Am That I Am.  I Am Angel-Light, Light Server. I Am the I Am That I Am. I Am Angel-Light, Healing Love Lighthouse. I Am The I Am That I Am.  I Am Angel-Light. I Am  Soul. I Am Light Divine. I Am The I Am That I Am. Christ in me the hope of glory. One with Christ Divine. I Am The I Am That I Am.  I Am Angel-Light.”

When printing the document, I received (telepathically): “Light Warrior!!!”  I felt a high-vibration presence that I recognized and got on my feet to experience that better. Received: “They’re trying to shut you down.”  (I knew that efforts of the adversary and his dark force agents and human instruments to shut down my ministry/mission had been intensifying.)   Then received reassurance:  “We’ll take care of you.”

For several years, I had “An Agent of the Light Force” on my ministry cards and affirmed, “I Am An Agent of the Light Force on Mission” for many years—not so much since I gave up the “traveling angel” lifestyle.  Christ Michael the Archangel gave me a light sword (an anointing) during the 1980s when I was alone. He gave me an emerald cross when I was experiencing a healing session facilitated by another of his agents a few years later. I recognize the vibration of people carrying the energy of Christ Michael the Archangel (called “Michaels”).  And I have experienced them in all sorts of places.  One that comes to mind was a fast food restaurant. I felt the energy and looked up and saw three young men of another race walk in. They were magnificent!  Their demeanor caught the attention of a few people in the restaurant.  Many times over the years, other “Michaels” (even strangers) have walked up to me and voiced their recognition that I am also “a Michael.”   I could write a book (so to speak) about all my experiences as an out-and-about Light Warrior, carrying the energies/frequencies of Christ Michael the Archangel (some alone, some with other “Michaels”). I haven’t been actively serving as a Light Warrior for several years now—since I gave up the “traveling angel” lifestyle. Several years ago, we posted an article on this site explaining how human persons carry the energies/frequencies of various light beings for specific purposes.  Some teach through human instruments. Others work on behalf of humanity through human instruments.

Archangel Michael instructed me once (telepathically): “Take up the sword I have given you and never put it down.”  Today my battered sword has been replaced with a new one, and I’ve been given the same instruction. I am now adding “Light Warrior” to my Statement of Being as guided.  This will be “for the duration.” 

“I Am Angel-Light. I Am Soul. I Am Light Divine.  I Am The I Am That I Am. I Am Angel-Light, Light Warrior. I Am Angel-Light, World Server. I Am The I Am That I Am. I Am Angel-Light, Christ Server. I Am The I Am That I Am.  I Am Angel-Light, Light Server. I Am the I Am That I Am. I Am Angel-Light, Healing Love Lighthouse. I Am The I Am That I Am.  I Am Angel-Light. I Am  Soul. I Am Light Divine. I Am The I Am That I Am. Christ in me the hope of glory. One with Christ Divine. I Am The I Am That I Am.  I Am Angel-Light.”

Angel-Light Love
Voice Mail (USA & Canada): 214-732-4918
Email: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Email: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com