Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

CLAIROLFACTORY ABILITY (SMELLING THE UNSEEN)

April 21, 2015

Recent Angel-Light post on Facebook:  “Late yesterday after I had laid me down to sleep, I noticed there was a strong odor of cigar smoke in my apartment. We're a building with four apartments, and none of us smokes or welcomes smokers into our homes. I've been here five years, so I should know. This morning, I smelled the odor again--just in the living room with me, and I began to suspect there was an earthbound or lost or misplaced spirit hanging around. So I called in assistance and released the spirit to its "heavenly home," and the odor went away. I'm 75% clairolfactory, which means I can smell odors of energies and entities and other things most people cannot.

Comment of FB Friend:  Now that's pretty neat! I have heard of people smelling things like roses, but never cigar smoke! I wonder how this smell works on a metaphysical level and how we receive this information?

Angel-Light Response:    Some of us have more of certain spiritual gifts/metaphysical skills than others of us. Many are innate and/or can be developed through prayer and meditation and intent. A few can be somewhat taught. I think it's more a matter of spiritual development over lifetimes, although our extraterrestral/extradimensional creators and guardians can install some of these in our programs and encodements. In fact, some of us (souls) serve as guardians in other lives/expressions and between earthly lives. 

For the record, when one smells roses when there are none around, that is usually an indication of angels around who elect to reveal their presence by infusing the air with the fragrance of roses (and not all do). 

We are the Angel-Light Team—seeking to serve.  If this article has been inspirational or enlightening or beneficial in some way, you may want to support our ministry with a donation.   All who support our ministry are specifically blessed.  Our purpose/mission is to facilitate the liberation, healing, wellbeing, enlightenment, and ascension of people around the world who are guided to our ministry.   Consultations are available by Skype and by telephone and by email. Healing sessions are remote.

Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this article with the conditions that the content remains complete and intact without alteration (including the signature block with the site link).

Angel-Light Love, a Minister for Divine
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healer-Consultant–Messenger.
Voice Mail (USA & Canada): 214-732-4918
Email: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com