Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Monday, November 30, 2015

GRATEFUL GIVING HEART

This Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator is so grateful for the blessings, and I give thanks every day.  Without a doubt, there are readers who share that sentiment.  I thrive when I'm actively assisting others on a daily basis--whether with physical needs or metaphysical needs.  However, I cannot, we cannot individually save the world.  I cannot donate funds every time I am informed of a need.  I can't even provide spiritual and metaphysical assistance for an individual who requests it without getting permission of the oversoul/soul source.  However, I do what I can when I can.  Sometimes I can give more funds to someone in need than other times.  Many times, we the Angel-Light Team are given permission to only partially assist an individual with spiritual and metaphysical healing and, many times, we the Angel-Light Team can provide a full Divine Reconnective Healing Process as needed. Sometimes I'm unable to do anything but pray for a person in need of material assistance, to call on Divine intervention on behalf of the individual in need.

And that brings me to my need. I thrive when I'm in circulation and assisting people on a daily basis.  I don't thrive when isolated and in one place without transportation.  My ministry has diminished during the past five years when I've lodged in one place without an automobile. And my 70-year-young body has been experiencing challenges related to irregularities/abnormalities present at birth and childhood injuries.  I need an automobile, specifically "a wonderful automobile for my use now with good to all concerned and no harm to any."  (Divine knows my definition of "wonderful.")  The reader can participate in this manifestation (whether at https://www.gofundme.com/angellightlove or by using the donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥ site or by sending funds direct to my mailbox, which is 760 Castleglen Dr., Box C, Garland, Texas 75043).

Prayers and requests to Divine by both those who are able to donate toward this manifestation and those who aren't are requested until such time as the keys are in my possession and my Lightmobile is in the parking lot. Showers of blessings upon you all!

I Am Angel-Light Love of Texas. Through this physical embodiment, we the Angel-Light Team have facilitated the awakening, liberation, healing, wellbeing, enlightenment, and ascension of people around the world for over 25 years.  Our ministry, currently named Healing Love Lighthouse, became official in 1990.  Healing Love Lighthouse isn't a fee for services ministry but a heart-centered ministry supported by donations to Angel-Light Love. If this article has benefited you in some way, please consider supporting the health and wellbeing of Angel-Light using the link on the♥Angel-Light Beamer♥ at http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com or directly to Angel-Light Love at the address on site (funds, Amazon gift cards, Walmart shopping cards). May all be well with you. May there be plenty for you.

Angel-Light Love of Texas
A Minister of Divine, Seeking to Serve
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
Voice Mail (USA) 214-732-4918
Email: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Web: http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love
Facebook: Healing Love Lighthouse