Featured Post

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM by Angel-Light Love of Texas, a Minister of Divine, Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbein...

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

I AM, I BE, I DO FOR OTHERS

November 24, 2015

I Am 70 years young, and my body needs an automobile.

I happened to tell a neighbor today, when admiring something she'd purchased to protect her car windshield from ice and light hail, that I’m getting a car, that friends are helping me get a car, and it may not be until January. She said, "I don't understand why people give you money." She isn’t a friend--just a neighbor, but she and an ex "partner-in-crime" had found me on the Internet and know that "I get by with a little help from my friends" (as the song goes). I responded that I've been helping people "my whole life," and some people know that and want to help me out in time of need.

Some people are in lower 3D consciousness and unable to even remotely perceive who I Am and what I'm about (so I don't tell them other than using the Internet to be who I Am). Some people have even made judgments about how I have lived my life. I came into this life on mission, divinely directed--not to live a selfish life,  with the understanding that my needs would be provided.  Needs have been provided through other people whose hearts and/or minds have are touched by Divine, as they have been able to perceive (just as my heart and mine are touched when I’m to give to or assist others). In addition, for the last eight years, I’ve been receiving Social Security retirement—insufficient, but very helpful.  There have been sacrifices and struggles (even metaphysical violations and abuse), but the rewards and satisfaction have far outweighed the difficulties.

I'm 70 years young, and my body needs an automobile.  If the reader elects to participate in the manifestation of a wonderful automobile for my immediate use now, with good to all concerned and no harm to any (whether at https://www.gofundme.com/angellightlove or by using the donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥ or by sending funds direct to my mailbox address, which is 760 Castleglen Dr., Box C, Garland, Texas 75043), then showers of blessings upon you! 

I Am grateful!

I Am Angel-Light Love of Texas. Through this physical embodiment, we the Angel-Light Team have facilitated the awakening, liberation, healing, wellbeing, enlightenment, and ascension of people around the world for over 25 years. Our ministry, currently named Healing Love Lighthouse, became official in 1990.  Healing Love Lighthouse isn't a fee-for-services ministry, but a heart-centered ministry supported by donations to Angel-Light Love. If this article has benefited you in some way, please consider supporting the health and wellbeing of Angel-Light using the link on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥ at http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com or directly to Angel-Light Love at the address on site (funds, Amazon gift cards, Walmart shopping cards).  May all be well with you.  May there be plenty for you. 

Angel-Light Love of Texas
A Minister of Divine, Seeking to Serve
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
Voice Mail (USA): 214-732-4918
Email: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com
Facebook:  Angel-Light Love
Facebook: Healing Love Lighthouse