Featured Post

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM by Angel-Light Love of Texas, a Minister of Divine, Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbein...

Monday, November 23, 2015

STRUCTURAL SUPPORT ISSUES

November 23, 2015

As is often the case when one ages to the senior citizen stage, my 70-years-young body has been experiencing the effects of structural support issues that were present at birth and the effects of childhood injuries.  The left leg was twisted under the body at birth and the feet were angled, which has resulted in shoes wearing unevenly and a “funny walk” (how someone described it) to this day.  As I discovered from an x-ray after a traffic accident thirty or so years ago, there is a fused vertebrae at one end of the spine, and a malformed vertebrae at the other, and the spine is curved.  The orthopedist said at the time, "I don't understand why you're not in extreme pain."  Guidance has been that there are other spinal issues at this time. When the body is made to walk and stand for too long a time, the lower back, left hip, leg, and foot are most affected.  

One might ask:  Why don’t you go see a doctor?  I have known and also read of people having spinal surgeries, devices implanted, etc.  Two individuals stand out in mind as I write.  The pain never stops without the assistance of strong pain killers, injections, etc. These two people are, in effect, drug addicts, albeit legal drug addicts.  I wouldn’t want to live that way.  Besides, as a Healer, I have eliminated cysts from the breasts at two different times (one the size of a small egg), and I have eliminated and terminated other physical issues.  I prefer my way.  However, when issues are longstanding and related to “birth defects,” then changes take time. The body has lived seventy years, after all.  

I’ve been working on the structural support issues since they flared up a few months ago.  However, when I have to walk to buy groceries, etc., I’m not helping my spine heal, and I feel the after effects of such excursions for hours, even days later.  I will live longer and function better and be able to assist more people as a Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator (Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment) with an automobile.

I was inspired by a supporter friend's generous pledge of funds toward a Lightmobile (automobile) to set up a fundraiser with GoFundMe.  The link is: https://www.gofundme.com/angellightlove.   If a reader elects to participate in the manifestation of a wonderful automobile for my immediate use now, with good to all concerned and no harm to any (whether on gofundme or by using the donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥ or by sending funds direct to my mailbox address, which is 760 Castleglen Dr., Box C, Garland, Texas 75043), then showers of blessings upon you! 

The Angel-Light Team is available for supporters of my personal health and wellbeing.

I Am Angel-Light Love of Texas. Through this physical embodiment, we the Angel-Light Team have facilitated the awakening, liberation, healing, wellbeing, enlightenment, and ascension of people around the world for over 25 years. Our ministry, currently named Healing Love Lighthouse, became official in 1990.  Healing Love Lighthouse isn't a fee-for-services ministry, but a heart-centered ministry supported by donations to Angel-Light Love. May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
A Minister of Divine, Seeking to Serve
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
Voice Mail (USA): 214-732-4918
Email: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com
Facebook:  Angel-Light Love
Facebook: Healing Love Lighthouse