Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Monday, December 07, 2015

GIVING FOR THE SAKE OF GIVING

December 7, 2015

If I have some material object I don’t need it, one who wants it can have it.  If I have a stock of disposable goods or food, one who asks for some can have it (and they do). 

Today I’ve thought about how giving freely just doesn’t seem to make sense to some people. They don’t understand how a person can freely give something to another person who wants or needs it. On the other hand, some people have difficulty accepting what is freely given, thinking there must be an ulterior motive of the giver. Also, there are people who give to others in need and then have doubts afterward.  People, if a person is holding up a sign asking for food money, and I perceive or sense I am to give (or if Higher Self instructs me to give), I give it and move on, without any concerns.  I gave to street beggars many times when I was a “traveling angel” with an automobile.  Of course, there were also times I didn’t give in such cases.

Over the 25+ years of my ministry, some people have criticized and challenged me for not charging for spiritual and metaphysical assistance, claiming that if I didn’t charge, people would think my assistance wasn't effective and would call on someone else.  Actually, there really are people who don’t place much value on what they don’t  pay for, but that’s not my problem.  From time to time over the years, I tried to set fees, but that didn’t feel like the right thing to do, and I stopped.  I also tried suggesting donation amounts and value ranges, which felt better, but that wasn’t right for me either.  What is right for me is serving, trusting my needs will be met, expecting my needs to be met, and asking Divine for what I need and want.  I also ask people new to my ministry how they can support my health and wellbeing. However, that doesn’t mean they must in order to receive assistance, and I am usually able to discern who can’t and who cannot.

What this 70-year-young Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator (Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment) needs for wellbeing is “a wonderful automobile for my use now, with good to all concerned and no harm to any.”  Divine knows my definition of “wonderful.”  The reader can participate in this manifestation (whether at   https://www.gofundme.com/angellightlove or by using the donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥ site or by sending funds direct to my mailbox address, which is 760 Castleglen Dr., Box C, Garland, Texas 75043).  Prayers and requests to Divine by both those who are able to donate toward this manifestation and those who aren’t are requested until such time as the keys are in my possession and my Lightmobile is in the parking lot. Showers of blessings upon you all!

I Am Angel-Light Love of Texas. Through this physical embodiment, we the Angel-Light Team have facilitated the awakening, liberation, healing, wellbeing, enlightenment, and ascension of people around the world for over 25 years. Our ministry, currently named Healing Love Lighthouse, became official in 1990.  Healing Love Lighthouse isn't a fee-for-services ministry, but a heart-centered ministry supported by donations to Angel-Light Love. If this article has touched you in some way, please consider supporting the health and wellbeing of Angel-Light using the link on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥ at http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com or directly to Angel-Light Love at the address on site (funds, Amazon gift cards, Walmart shopping cards).  May all be well with you.  May there be plenty for you. 

Angel-Light Love of Texas
A Minister of Divine, Seeking to Serve
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
Voice Mail (USA): 214-732-4918
Email: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com
Facebook:  Angel-Light Love
Facebook: Healing Love Lighthouse