Featured Post

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM by Angel-Light Love of Texas, a Minister of Divine, Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbein...

Sunday, December 13, 2015

METAPHYSICAL & SPIRITUAL FACILITATOR NEEDS AUTO

December 13, 2015

I Am Angel-Light Love of Texas, a Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator of 25+ years, and I have need of a new Lightmobile, specifically “a wonderful automobile for my use now, with good to all concerned and no harm to any.”  Divine knows my definition of “wonderful.” 

My last lightmobile (provided by supporters) went to the automobile graveyard in January 2010 with structural support issues after 5+ years of use.  My body was born with structural support issues which, at 70 years of age, have been causing physical problems.  I have kept my auto club membership, knowing that there will be another automobile.  I have a current driver's license, and my driving record is good.  To lessen the wear and tear on my body and prolong mobility, I need an automobile.  Please share with your contacts who might consider supporting the health and wellbeing of one whose life is dedicated to service. 
  
Perhaps someone knows of an automobile in North Central Texas that someone else no longer needs. Donations of funds toward the purchase of my next automobile can be made via at https://www.gofundme.com/angellightlove or by using the donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥ site (http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com)  or by sending funds direct to the mailbox address, which is 760 Castleglen Dr., Box C, Garland, Texas 75043).  Donations of Amazon gift cards and Walmart shopping cards are also appreciated, which means funds spent toward groceries and supplies can be diverted to funds for the new Lightmobile.

Prayers and requests to Divine (by both those who are able to donate toward this manifestation and those who aren’t) are requested until such time as the keys are in my possession and my Lightmobile is in the parking lot.  Thank you! Showers of blessings upon you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
A Minister of Divine, Seeking to Serve
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
Voice Mail (USA): 214-732-4918
Email: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Web:  http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love
Facebook: Healing Love Lighthouse