Featured Post

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM by Angel-Light Love of Texas, a Minister of Divine, Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbein...

Monday, January 25, 2016

METAPHYSICAL & SPIRITUAL FACILITATOR REQUIRES AUTOMOBILE

January 25, 2016

I Am Angel-Light Love of Texas, a Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator of 25+ years, and I require a new Lightmobile, specifically “a wonderful automobile for my use now, with good to all concerned and no harm to any.”  Divine knows my definition of “wonderful.” Since I gave up the “Traveling Angel” lifestyle in 2010 and moved to this location (mainly because the Lightmobile I had then needed to go to the automobile graveyard), my ministry has been minimized, and my wellbeing has diminished. A new Lightmobile is overdue!   My body was born with structural support issues which, at 70 years of age, have been causing physical problems.  I have kept my auto club membership, knowing that there will be another automobile.  I have a current driver's license, and my driving record is good.  To lessen the wear and tear on my body and prolong mobility, I require an automobile. 

Perhaps someone knows of an automobile in North Central Texas that someone else no longer needs. Donations of funds toward the purchase of my next automobile can be made via at https://www.gofundme.com/angellightlove (which I was inspired to create by a ministry friend) or by using the donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥ site (http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com), or sending funds directly to the mailbox address, which is 760 Castleglen Dr., Box C, Garland, Texas 75043). 

Prayers and requests to Divine (by both those who are able to donate toward this manifestation and those who aren’t) are requested until such time as the keys are in my possession and my Lightmobile is in the parking lot. Thank you!

One morning near the turn of the new year, as I was beginning to come out of deep sleep, I saw, on my mind screen, the word “HOPE” in big capital letters—white letters, but not emblazoned as some word messages sometimes appear.  I have hope that “a wonderful automobile for my use now” is manifesting even now, with good to all concerned and no harm to any.

I Am Angel-Light Love of Texas, requiring a wonderful automobile for my use now, with good to all concerned and no harm to any.  The reader can support this manifestation at https://gofundme.com/angellightlove. Through this physical embodiment, we the Angel-Light Team have facilitated the awakening, liberation, healing, wellbeing, enlightenment, and ascension of people around the world for over 25 years. Our ministry, currently named Healing Love Lighthouse, became official in 1990.  Healing Love Lighthouse isn't a fee-for-services ministry, but a heart-centered ministry supported by donations to Angel-Light Love. If this article and/or our ministry have benefited you in some way, please consider supporting the health and wellbeing of Angel-Light using the link on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥ at http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com or directly to Angel-Light Love at the address on site (funds, Amazon gift cards, Walmart shopping cards).  May all be well with you.  May there be plenty for you. 

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
A Minister of Divine, Seeking to Serve
Voice Mail (USA): 214-732-4918
Email: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com
Facebook:  Angel-Light Love & Healing Love Lighthouse