Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Thursday, April 21, 2016

CHANNELLING HEALING LOVE ENERGY

CHANNELLING HEALING LOVE ENERGY
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
April 21, 2016 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com



Someone shared a meme on Facebook recently with an image of Planet Earth and a circle of people figures holding hands around the edges.  The words are:  “I’m sending love around the world wherever it is needed.”  I elected to share it, too.

I have usually targeted specific, troubled areas but, as of now, I'm intentionally covering the world (hopefully, on a daily basis).”  I have already started.  I set my intent with these words:   "I Am Angel-Light Love of Texas and I Am channeling Healing Love Energy around the world, wherever it is needed."  And then I image Planet Earth as if from a point out in the solar system, lift up my hands and allow them to move in various ways as the Healing Love Energy flows through. 

I also channel Healing Love Energy remotely for people who put out a request on Facebook and for people who contact me specifically for assistance.  My intention, as a conduit, a channel of the energy (and not its source)  is that the body in its wisdom will use the energy wherever it is needed even if I direct it to a specific issue. 




We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love