Featured Post

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM by Angel-Light Love of Texas, a Minister of Divine, Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbein...

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

THANKSGIVING MESSAGE FROM ANGEL-LIGHT



THANKSGIVING MESSAGE FROM ANGEL-LIGHT
by Angel-Light Love of Texas, November 22, 2016
on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

“If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, “Thank You,” that would suffice” (Meister Eckhart).

My first “Thank You” prayer of the day is usually when I’m getting into a tub of very warm water for my morning bath.  And I usually recline in the tub and sing songs of gratitude and joy after the body has been washed.  I am so grateful for long baths!

I sit on a pillow with my back firmly against a long, firm pillow and feet up on an ottoman to read, study, do ministry work, etc., often hugging another pillow when meditating.  And I say “Thank You” for the pillows every day.

There are twenty or so potted plants in my small apartment in several groupings. I’m in awe of their beauty and give thanks for them, and tell them at different times, “Thank you for being with me.”   And there are ten or so potted plants of various sizes on the patio.  I give thanks for them, too. Sometimes I caress my plants with Divine Healing Love Energy over and around them. I love my plant babies. They are my pets. You’ve probably heard of older women who are called “cat ladies.”  Well, some people who don’t know about my ministry call me “the plant lady,” and I’ve even heard my apartment called “the nursery.”  I root and pot plant cuttings to give to others.     

I give thanks for other blessings, too, throughout the month.  I prefer to focus on and give thanks for the blessings rather than give attention to the unmet needs and wants, but I sometimes don’t succeed—especially when my need/want list is long.  I am so grateful for the SS retirement funds, but it has been insufficient to meet needs.  So I’ve been extremely grateful for the donations to support my health and wellbeing (and, thus, the ministry), including funds from five dollars to hundreds of dollars, groceries, supplies, merchandise, transportation, and more.

Showers of blessings upon those who have donated and showers of blessings upon those who will be donating.  Couldn’t live and serve without you.  Thank you!

In service, we are Angel-Light Love & Team.  Through this embodiment, we have facilitated the awakening, liberation, healing, wellbeing, enlightenment, and ascension of people around the world for over 25 years. How can we assist you?

If you appreciate this article, please consider supporting our ministry and the health and wellbeing of Angel-Light Love by using the Donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥ at http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com. There is information on site about other ways to donate. May all be well with you!  May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
A Minister of Divine, Seeking to Serve
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
Consultant/Healer/Teacher/Messenger
Voice Mail (USA): 214-732-4918
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Web: http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com