Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

SPIRIT/SOUL RELEASE (A RESHARING)



SPIRIT/SOUL RELEASE (A RESHARING)
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
March 28, 2017 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

I have been a Soulkeeper for many years.  A general definition of “Soulkeeper is: a person who collects lost souls (consciously or unconsciously) and keeps them safe until they can be released back to source. People who have acting as a Soulkeeper as part of their mission have a recognizable sign/symbol in their energy.   In this article we will share excerpts from three 2007 articles on the Angel-Light Beamer.

Excerpt from “Soulkeepers,” May 29, 2007: Over the years, as a Soulkeeper, I've come to recognize lost souls being in my energy by physical sensations. However, I can also "hear" them telepathically--such comments/questions as, "Help me," and "Can you help me?" I consider it a privilege to assist those whom I have gathered and who have attached to others. Indeed, we are often directed to go to a particular location to release lost souls in that area. In fact, several days ago, in route to a destination, I found myself going a route other than that I had intended--right by a huge cemetery. I instantly recognized why, so I invited all in that area who needed help to come along with me. On the drive, we released a few dozen lost souls.

Excerpt from “Lost Souls,” May 21, 2007:  Released eleven lost/trapped/stuck human souls this morning before moving on from where I'd spent the night. I'm not proud to admit that I sometimes invite lost souls I find here and there to stay with me a while until I take the time to liberate several at one time. One person this morning was a gracious Pakistani lady dressed very nicely in sari, etc. Right before she went through the portal, she exclaimed, "cymbals," and turned to wave at me in gratitude. This is another example of how most if not all transitions from this world to the next stage are cultural--to make the soul more comfortable in the transitioning. I have witnessed babies carried in loving arms, children holding hands with angels, and people on stretchers and in wheelchairs as they left this world for the next.  There are many of us serving as gatekeepers at this level of existence. I facilitate for lost souls in different ways depending on circumstances and needs. Some need more information before they choose to move on. Others need the option of returning in a week if they don't like where they are. 

Excerpt from “Entity Release,” July 14, 2007:  While reading and studying after eating lunch in a fast food restaurant today, I noticed an extremely obese young person (who seemed very masculine, but was a female) sit down in the booth in front of mine. We could look directly at each other. During her meal (and she went back for more after she finished her first order), she talked a lot in different voices, very squeaky and unnatural, and acted strangely (such as investigating the paper wrap that was around one of her food items very closely and at length).  Oh, well! Why miss the opportunity to exorcise illegal entities from a person loaded with same? Later got there were 62 (yes 62) who were taken from this person and that about 18 remained. I wasn't sure whether the Angel-Light team was going to finish the job, so I asked them to continue to do as much as possible. Illegal entities are not released and turned loose; they are processed appropriately. Then the person is sealed and correction work done so, hopefully, it doesn't happen again.  After the process, she peered at me and said in a squeaky voice several times: "We know you did that." Instant validation! Ha! I'm still laughing off and on about the whole experience--delighted this one was placed near me so we could assist, but astounded at the number of illegal entities. After the writing of this blog, part of a song played in my mind several times:  ". . . how to save a life. . . ." At first, I assumed it had been playing in the restaurant, but, no, I had not heard the song this day.  All in a day's work!

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love
Web: https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com