Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

SPIRITUAL WARRIOR ASSISTANCE



SPIRITUAL WARRIOR ASSISTANCE
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
March 29, 2017 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

In service, we are Angel-Light Love & Team.  Through this embodiment, we have facilitated the healing and wellbeing of people around the world for over 25 years. How can we assist you?

The following is from a July 12, 2007 article on the Angel-Light Beamer titled “Spiritual Warrior.” 

Been thinking (once again) that I really need to take "spiritual warrior" off my job description. It attracts a lot of attention, and some difficulties to my life. There are various activities that fit under the term "spiritual warrior." Sometimes it can be downright humorous--like this morning.  While waiting for a particular library to open, I noticed a young man I had also noticed on another recent day, obviously "possessed" by dark entities. (Discernment is one of my "spiritual gifts.") He was very uncomfortable with my presence and gave me dark looks when he dared to look at me at all. On both days, he walked around in a large circle near the entrance way, glancing at me from time to time. He muttered some both days, but today he spoke to no one in particular: "It's hot in Texas."   Well, today, I silently blessed him and asked the heavenlies to remove the demonic entities from him and fill and surround him with light. Would you believe he actually glared at me and drew an imaginary sword and moved it in ways to attack me (although he was 6' to 8' away). He had a swordfight with me, but I was not moving. At least two other people noticed his sword and actions directed at me.   I was informed within a few hours that the young man had NOT been having an imaginary sword fight with me--but an actual battle with the warrior angel who has been overlaying my person for a week or so, with sword, who said, "I'm going to take care of you," when he arrived. I Am very grateful!

March 2017 note:  It’s been tough times since I gave up the “traveling angel” lifestyle.  I’m going to ask for a Light Warrior with Sword to overlay me again. Enough already!

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!
Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love
Web: https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com