Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Saturday, April 15, 2017

ETHERIC SURGERY



ETHERIC SURGERY
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
April 15, 2017 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

The following is a re-sharing of a March 2007 Angel-Light Beamer article titled “Etheric Body Surgery.”

When I sense myself moving into deep alpha spontaneously, I recognize that I am being drawn out of the physical body for a reason, and I place my physical body in a safe place and position for the duration of the experience. I have read the reports of others who experience this. Sometimes the reason is so important that it can't wait, and we have to park our cars until it is over. One might call these out-of-body experiences, although they are for important purposes.

I have found myself at meetings of the Council of Light of which I'm a member, helping people in need of assistance, and various other activities, including merging with other aspects of my Multidimensional Soul Self (MSS) to provide extra strength and assistance in difficult situations. Today was one of those occasions when my etheric body or template was to be altered--etheric surgery I guess it could be called.

The "doctor" had light blonde hair and fair skin, which was very red, as if it had been sunburned. Perhaps it was red because of the degree of exertion necessary to do the work at hand. At one point, he asked me to sit up. (I had laid my body down at the beginning.) I was "out" for about an hour.

Just sharing another personal experience as a means of giving information.

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!
Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love
Web: https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com