Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS & THE INDWELLING CHRIST



CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS & THE INDWELLING CHRIST
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
May 17, 2017 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

I like to share different views on subjects and, after receiving inspiration for this article, set out to do so.  However, if you do a google.com search for “Christ Consciousness definition,” you’ll find so many varying words on the subject that don’t seem to be related or referring to the same thing. So I decided to begin with the biblical. At the end will be some affirmations/prayers proven to enhance one’s wellbeing.

First, I’m sharing the origins of the title “Christ,” which was given to Jesus of Nazareth, from www.etymonline.com.  The Greek word khristos, which means "the anointed," is a translation of the Hebrew “mashiah,” which is modern-day “messiah.”  The Old English is “crist” from the Latin “Christus.”  The Greek “Khristos” means “the anointed.”   We’re back to “Christ Jesus” as “The Anointed One Jesus.”  Of course, those of us with a little more religious and ancient times education than average know that some historians present evidence that he was actually referred to a Jeshua ben Joseph (Jeshua son of Joseph) and even Joshua. 

In The New Testament of The Holy Bible, Philippians 2:5 (KJV), which is claimed to be written by Paul and Timothy as a letter to certain churches:  “Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:" Anyone can get a red-letter edition (words of Christ Jesus in red) of The New Testament and learn about his mind (aka consciousness).  And one can seek to hold that consciousness at all times.  Some people pray and/or affirm:  “Let that mind [or consciousness] be in me which was also in Christ Jesus.”

Paul writes to a church in Colossians 1:27 (KJV):  “To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:”  Some people pray and/or affirm:  “Let that Spirit be in me which was also in Christ Jesus.”  Some, including my own self, also refer to “Christ in me the hope of glory.” 

I’ve often used the term “the Golden Light of Christ” during consultations, but especially during my own prayers, affirmations, clearing and healing work, etc.  I’ve also occasionally used the term “the Golden Light of Christ Consciousness” for myself (because it feels personal and private to me—but that’s just me).  Lisa Renee of www.energeticsynthesis.com is an advanced teacher with Christ Consciousness and the Gold Ray as major components of her teachings.  I’ve noticed that more and more teachers and healing facilitators are working with “the Golden Light of Christ/Christ Consciousness,” and I expect to be sharing and recommending the work of one of them in particular before too much longer.

The following has been proven to enhance wellbeing.  Some people notice results immediately; others need several days or weeks of repeating the statement daily.  With gratitude in the heart, affirm:  “I Am [your name], and I Am giving thanks that the presence of the indwelling Christ and the golden light of Christ consciousness are healing, clearing, balancing, and strengthening my energy—on a full and permanent basis—now.” You can substitute other words for “my energy,” of course, but “my energy” covers a wide territory.  For challenging issues, one can affirm:  “I Am [your name], and I Am giving thanks that the presence of the indwelling Christ and the golden light of Christ consciousness are consuming all [word(s) of choice, such as ‘foreign negatives’] in my space/person/embodiment.”

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!
Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love
Web: https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com