Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Sunday, June 25, 2017

SOUL (HIGHER SELF) INCARNATIONS



SOUL (HIGHER SELF) INCARNATIONS
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
June 25, 2017 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

I was inspired to write this article by a comment that Carla Fox (https://thecarlafoxblog.blogspot.com)  made in an email newsletter that I read in recent weeks, which was:  “The Oversoul is located at a level above the Higher Self [Soul], and serves as the manager of multiple Higher Selves [Souls] and their associated incarnations.”  (My insertions are in brackets in this quote and any others I share on the Angel-Light Beamer.)  I was also inspired by a comment that I read in a supporter’s email that I read today.  This supporter, who has been more religious than spiritual during this life and has been awakening, commented that she felt as if she had been talking to “God himself” in a recent mind communication.  I responded to the supporter that she was communicating with her higher self, her Soul.      

Souls can split and live in more than one body/form simultaneously, and this is usually no more than five concurrently so as to avoid spreading Soul Self too thin, so to speak.   These are often called parallel lives, although these lives may not all begin and end simultaneously.  Seth speaking through Jane Richards said that he (a soul) was incarnated in more than one body at the same time.  The “Seth books” are considered “cosmic classics” by many people of spiritual cosmic orientation.   

I feel it is important to share the words of others to give readers a broader perspective about a particular subject.  I resonate with these words from www.erinpavlina.com that I came across somewhere recently:  “Before you incarnated, your higher self [soul] had an intention [plan/path/purpose]. When you align yourself with that intention and begin following its path, you will get massive amounts of support and help from the universe.  Resources, opportunities, lucky breaks, synchronistic meetings, and coincidences will abound in your life.  When you are going down a path that is not aligned with your intention, your spirit guides have to expend a lot of energy trying to get you moving onto a different path. There are blocks, bad breaks, unfortunate incidences. You are beset and besieged by bad luck. It’s no fun. You start to feel like you’re rowing against the current.  But when you connect with that path of intention [soul’s plan/path/purpose], it’s like removing the anchor around your feet. Suddenly you can fly.”

I realize that many people don’t agree with those words of Erin Pavlina, but others do.   When I was a “traveling angel” with a Lightmobile (automobile), I was majorly aligned with and living my mission.  I received so much support and help from the universe—obviously Divine arrangements and interventions.  Since I gave up the “traveling angel” lifestyle, well, like Erin Pavlina wrote, it has been “no fun,” to put it mildly, while I live in one location without an automobile, currently only 30% aligned with my purpose/plan/path. The “traveling angel” years weren’t easy, but there is such joy when following one’s bliss. I miss those years. 


We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love