Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Friday, October 20, 2017

CROSSING OVER



CROSSING OVER
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
October 20, 2017 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

When walking through the book section of my neighborhood thrift store today, not intending to stop to browse, I caught a glimpse of a book title I recognized:  John Edward’s “Crossing Over: The Stories Behind the Stories,” published in 2001.  I thought to myself that it would probably be a good book to escape into and walked to the shelf to check it out. Found it to be hard cover and looking unused. After I finish with it, I will pass it on to someone I know who will probably be interested.

In case there might be a reader who doesn’t know about John Edward, I’ll share that he is “an internationally acclaimed medium” who has written other books and had his own television show. As far as I know, he is still conducting seminars and workshops around the USA.   His web site is www.johnedward.net.  John communicates with the spirits of people who have transitioned out of this realm/crossed over, and transmits the words to people in his audiences.  I’m under the impression that John Edward also clairvoyantly sees the spirits communicating with him.  I haven’t yet read the book, so I’m not sure about that, but he surely senses them in one way or another.  Check out John’s site if you want information on his services and itinerary. 

I know a local man who actually sees the spirits/entities hanging out with people in his small groups and private sessions.  Personally, I sense the spirits/entities and can communicate with them; however, I don’t always see them (thank heavens), but do get glimpses of them and sometimes clearer images for a few minutes.  During the “traveling angel” years, I sensed/noticed spirits with stories to tell at various locations.  In one home where I was petsitting, there was a young man, shirtless, with long blonde hair moving about the room several feet above the floor. We communicated for a while.  He said his name was Beauregard and he had been in a rock and roll band.  He told me how he died, but I don’t remember it now.  He was enjoying himself too much to take me up on my offer to facilitate his homegoing.  When I told my host about Beau, he validated that information, reporting that Beau (as a spirit) had interfered in the relationship with his last girlfriend. Yes, he’d seen him, too.  I once saw a huge, ancient-looking man with a dagger or short sword enter a home through the closed garage door.  His attire and vibe were warrior-like, perhaps like a Viking would have appeared.  He felt very powerful but seemed to be out of place and time and knew it and was exploring.  When petsitting in one home, I slept in a master suite that had been added on to the original house.  I saw an elderly couple who gave me their names and weren’t interested in leaving to go home.  They communicated they were at home.  Turns out that the couple died in that house—both of them at different times.  

I’ve glimpsed the faces of spirits (human and non-human) around other people many times over the years.  I’ve learned not to judge the spirits/entities by appearance and not to assume their intent. Sometimes they look pleasantly human which would lead one to assume they are harmless, which isn’t necessarily the case.  And sometimes entities look frightening, but are benevolent.  And sometimes strange-looking entities can be assumed to be “possessing” and using a person but, upon investigation, it is found they are actually violating and abusing that person.  I remember a cosmic man who was new to North Central Texas about 25 years ago who could see spirits and entities clearly (or so it seemed to me).  I served as a “listening ear” from time to time when he wanted to express his frustration and talk about his experiences with spirits/entities during private sessions. What amazed him is that sometimes his clients seemed not to feel what the spirits/entities were doing to them.  Maybe they just didn’t want to share. He never revealed any identifying information when speaking of his experiences with clients, of course.

It’s a strange, strange world.  Things are not always what they seem.

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love