Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Friday, December 01, 2017

COSMIC SOULS



COSMIC SOULS
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
December 1, 2017 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥

The reader might want to review “Soul Conglomerates” and “Soul Collectives” posted to the Angel-Light Beameron the 15th and 21st of November 2017.

Once during the "traveling angel" years when I was running an estate sale, two men new to the area walked in, and I felt an affinity with them, safe and comfortable with them. I recognized one as strongly extraterrestrial. Visited with the other a few times after that, and we talked like old friends. He let it slip that his friend I had met was "extraterrestrial." You should have seen his face when I responded I had noticed that when they first walked in the door. Makes me smile to remember "the good ole days." There were some stressful times, too, in the "traveling angel" years, but those were the best years of my life.

Soul makeup can change over a lifetime. At this time, I am mostly angelic (although not as much as it has been in the past), almost as much extraterrestrial, and less human. I've become acquainted with several people over the years (in person and via Internet) with souls that are majorly extraterrestrial and several with souls that are mostly angelic. I usually feel a resonancy with these people that I don't feel with people whose souls are mostly human.  I especially resonate with people with souls that are mostly angelic.  

I also learned a lot by analyzing/reading the souls of many people who sought input of the Angel-Light Team/Collective over many years.  In some cases, we confirmed what the seeker already knew—that they were mostly angelic or extraterrestrial. There are other types of souls, of course. You can find a variety of information (and, I might add, differing opinions) on the Internet by searching for the term “cosmic souls.”

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love