Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Wednesday, September 05, 2018

SOUL RETRIEVAL PRAYER


SOUL RETRIEVAL PRAYER
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
September 5, 2018 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

The subject of soul fragmentation was included in a lengthy Facebook group conversation, which was mainly about manipulation of humans by hyperdimensional entities.  One member shared a prayer to Great Spirit asking for retrieval of her soul fragments, which was about the same length as this prayer I suggested in my comment:  “Great Spirit, please send your angels to rescue and retrieve all fragments of my Soul Self and all fragments of the Souls of my Oversoul group, set them free from all demonic and Anti-Christ and non-Divine influences, heal them, return them to their rightful places in creation, and integrate them with their Soul Selves--now. Thank you!” (Personally, I start my prayers with “in the name of the Christ.”  Others might prefer “in the name of Christ Consciousness” or “in the name of the Cosmic Christ Principle” or something else.)

I added to my comment in the group that immediately after offering this prayer, I felt a noticeable improvement in my wellbeing aka feel-good-ness. It is my opinion that every person on the spiritual path would benefit from soul retrieval (not necessarily with a facilitator) several times a year. Fragmentation happens for many reasons. Why not cover the bases?

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love