Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Thursday, November 01, 2018

METAPHYSICAL DISCONNECTING


METAPHYSICAL DISCONNECTING
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
November 1, 2018 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

This morning, I had the thought idea of disengaging/disconnecting  metaphysically from all residents and workers at this small apartment community for seniors (from age 62 to 90+) where I live. I had done that with individuals over the 8.5 years I've lived here, but never everyone at once.

Immediately after moving into my apartment in 2010, I began having soreness in my ankles and feet and trouble walking (something that had never been an issue for me).  It wasn’t until a week or two later that I discovered the cause.  I went to a social event in our community as a way of introducing myself and satisfying curiosity. I’ve avoided most if not all of them since.  Anyway, when walking back from the community room, I found myself beside a woman shuffling slowly in the same direction. I politely asked, “How are you?”  She responded, “Just trying to keep my feet moving,” and told me a wee bit about her issue.  Discovered she was my next door neighbor, and it was like a light bulb came on in my head.  She was the reason for my ankles and feet issues!  Metaphysically disengaged/disconnected from her permanently, and the issue was no more.

This year, the current resident in that apartment had major surgery in her pelvic region to correct more than one issue.  Weeks later, when I asked, “How are you?” she commented that she didn’t understand why she had been constipated since the surgery. (Her surgery had nothing to do with bowels. I suspect it is the hormones she began taking after the surgery.)  I had been wondering why I was semi-constipated because my bowel movements were usually just the opposite.  I couldn’t isolate any reason for this—at least not until she mentioned her constipation.  Aha!

There have been similar discoveries in my 8 1/2 years living in this apartment, which I addressed individually.  Today I’ve learned that it’s easier to metaphysically disconnect/disengage with others in this community all at once, intending for it to be permanent, but I also intend to metaphysically disconnect/disengage often to make sure I’m kept free and clear of other people’s dis-ease. I feel as if I have a new lease on life!

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love