Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Monday, May 02, 2005

BLESSING & INCREASING MONEY

BLESSING & INCREASING MONEY
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
May 2, 2005 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

It can be amazing, even funny, how one's spiritual hierarchy and support team teach and guide. I was in my car, driving here and there this morning, and noticed a store that I might venture into when I had more time. I then told myself that would have to wait because there are some bills due that are top priority, and began counting in my mind how much money is required to take care of the bills. No concern, no worry, just going over figures in my mind. Just a fact that I require more money currently to take care of business. So, my Divine Ones decided I needed to give some away. What a sense of humor they have (and I've experienced it many times).

I stopped to get gasoline, went in to prepay, and when I came back out, there was a crying woman who walked to me from her car on the other side of the pump. She said she was trying to get to another city (forget the name) and only had $2.00 to put gasoline in her car, told me she can pay it back, mail it to me. I explained to her that I don't have credit cards or a bank account, etc., but that I had just a little money I could give her, that I don't loan money. I gave her $5.00 and then $3.00 more, so the total amount would be $8.00 (8 being the "number" of money in the "science" of numerology). Explained that to her, told her how to bless and increase the money, which she did while standing there, then put gas in my car and left.

Here's a way to bless and increase your money. A feeling of gratitude is very important. Hold the money--whether $100 or $1.00 or even 50 cents between the palms of your hands, take a deep breath, and say, "I Am blessing and increasing this cash money one thousand times fold (or one hundred times fold if one thousand times is too big a stretch for your belief system) for my use now." Emphasize the "I Am" and the "now."

Anyway, it's only money, and there's always more money coming my way. I Know I Am rejoicing because I have money on hand and more money coming in now. And so it is!



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love