Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

TESTIMONIALS


TESTIMONIALS
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
November 20, 2019 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

Before I officially began my ministry in 1990, I was told by several intuitive people many things about the nature of my life’s work, including:  “You are here as an incredible healer.”  “You are truly an ambassador for God.”  “You will have a wonderful ministry.”  I have received “thank you for your service” many times during the present years of semi-retirement. 

Numerous telephone and written messages of appreciation have been received since 1990.  At some point, I began saving them and, at some point, I stopped saving them.  Some of the testimonials are included below.

“You truly are an incredible, special lady. I love you for all that you’ve given me and all that you’ve inspired me to do. You are truly an Angel. You can’t imagine how much you’ve taught me. God bless you for all you are and all you’ve been to me.” (USA)   “Angel-Light, here is a tithe to assist in supporting all the good work you are doing, not only for us but for all of mankind. You are a wonderful, special gift. God bless you.” (USA)  “You are an Angel down here on the planet. Thank you for being in my life.” (USA) “You are an Angel down here on the planet. Thank you for being in my life.” (USA) “I am so very grateful to you for everything you do. You truly have been our Angel. Thank you for your willingness to be in His service and for your dedication and degree of love with which you carry out your calling. We’ve been so blessed.” (USA) “I feel very fortunate that our paths crossed and I have the one-on-one contact with you. Of all the people I’ve ever met, you are the most generous with your time and have committed your time very unselfishly. You’re a wonderful role model. I admire you as a teacher and healer.” (USA)  “I have such an admiration for who you are, what you are, that you let your essence shine forth, and particularly that you’ve sliced through the belief systems of the U.S.A. and are really, really, really living life. I want you to know I admire you. You are just such a beautiful, beautiful essence!  I’m so glad that you’re here on earth.” (USA)  “Thank you for your patience, for your persistence, for your gentleness and kindness, for all the nurturing and energy. Thank you for helping me grow. Thank you for helping me to feel the healing power of Love.” (USA) “Your work is marvelous and I'm so grateful to have been led to you.” (USA)  “I feel honored to know you, and thank you for all you and your team do, for me and my family and for all the people that you help.  You are a very generous person.”  (USA)  “You are a wonderful gift and contribution to the Universe. Your kind and generous soul is very visible to me.” (USA)  “My heart is filled with so much love now. It’s amazing how that feels, but then you know what I’m talking about. I could see it all over your face the day I met you.   I must admit that I didn’t know what to think of you at first, but after I met you, I knew you were the real deal.”  (USA)

“You have been instrumental in my healing of many lifetime issues. You are quite amazing.” (CANADA) “You are amazing! Your ability to scan another’s fields to determine the root causes and to remove them!  I cannot believe my good fortune to have found you—such a beautiful soul willing to help others. I am also grateful to you and your amazing, open heart. I knew that help was out there.  I just prayed. You came. Thank you!”  (USA)  “Wow! No wonder I’ve been having such a rough time of it. You just blew me away with your incredible, amazing information that you provided me with. It is such a blessed relief to know all these things about myself. Lady, you are worth your weight in gold. Thank you so much for all your efforts and help you have given me. You are the most amazing lady I have ever known. You really get results with what you do. I am feeling so much better. Much of my pain has been relieved, and also my severe nausea and exhaustion. I am doing all the affirmations and decrees a lot, and it’s working. I don’t know how to ever thank you. You have been a Godsend to me. I am filled with the deepest gratitude to you.” (CANADA)  “Since we started this healing journey, I am feeling better and better.  I feel so different, and I already feel so much lighter in my soul. I can feel again. I can laugh again. I am feeling so much better.  Thank you for helping me.”  (USA)  “You are a beautiful light to me, for the experiences I had through you changed my world. It was as if a door opened to unlimited ideas and I felt more excitement to be here, less confined by the illusion I was stuck. I am always inspired by your truth that resonates in your words, from the heart yet full filled in the moment. You are my real earth angel inspiration whom I have great love and respect for, no matter what title you choose.” (USA)

“Better now. Thanks to you. It was an immediate clear. Helped so much! Incredibly!” (USA) “I just want to thank you so much for that technique. What a difference! I’m getting some good insights, and it helps with the pain level. I do believe you’re the answer to my prayers.” (USA)  “Thank you for walking me through the psychic surgery. Something very nice is taking place. I feel much, much better. Thank you for all of your assistance on every level and for all of your wonderful words of encouragement and for being such a blessing. You are very appreciated and loved.” (USA) “Thanks for referring John. You’re very accurate on what people need. My hat’s off to you!” (USA)  "I felt some changes, some blockages opening last night.  And in good time, It had been long enough for me really begin to forget what feeling connected to Source was like, and I was beginning to seriously feel suicidal.  Thank you so much for beginning this process, you may have saved my life."  (USA)

“It is remarkable what you achieved with the removal of the energy and cords of others and the almost instant relief of symptoms! There was such a direct correlation between their removal and the relief that subsequently arrived! My symptoms have almost completely vanished in just a few short days since you started to address the issue.” (UK) “I can say for sure you are a great psychic surgeon. The skin irritation seems to have disappeared. You were clearly right. It was caused by the energies of others affecting me”. (MIDDLE EAST)  “Thank you for your support all these months--above and beyond the call of duty.” (UK)  “You have always been inspiring to me when I need it most.” (USA)  “Fantastic work you and your team do! Forever grateful. I must say I feel really great right now. I think information is flowing through to me better. I definitely feel blockage release and have been feeling the energy moving more in the last week. I have really been noticing changes and things I have never been aware of before, so I am a pretty happy camper right now and feel really content.”  (CANADA)

“I appreciate all the things that come through you for me.” (USA) “Just a note of thanks, as this has been a great breakthrough of light and raising of consciousness that you have brought.  It seems that doors of darkness and problems are closing off, and only doors of light are opening.  A new light has dawned around me, and there is no going out of it.  I so appreciate your beautiful posts that have meant so much to me and came at exactly the right time.  You have placed so much light in my path. You have truly helped me. You don’t know how much. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  You are truly a worker for the light.”  (USA)

“Thank you again so much. All the stuff we worked on has been so informative and really opened my eyes to things I needed to see.  I really appreciate you guiding me down this road.” (USA) 
“Thank you for all that you do. She is benefiting greatly from your assistance. I deeply appreciate your efforts. Best Wishes, Blessings, and Love.” (UK) “I appreciate everything you have done for me from the ground up. I honor and adore you.” (USA)  “Thank you for all the love and support. As I watch my model of the feminine energy, I am also learning how to be the quiet, calm, serene female and how to be a loving person. For I know that is my lesson through all of this.” (USA)  “Your inspiring package transformed my distraught existence by Divine intervention. God Bless You!” (USA)

“Thank you for sharing with me and teaching me and helping me learn how to soar.” (USA)  “Your tools that I’ve used have tremendously helped.” (USA)  “You are a great blessing in this world.” (USA)  “I’m so grateful for you in my life. You inspire me with your courage, honesty, passion for God, and gratitude. Thanks for all you do for me.” (USA)  “You’re such a beautiful beacon of light.” (USA)  I admire your kindness, your love, your nonjudgment.  You’re a dear, loving, precious person.” (USA)  “You’re so special. When I think of you, there’s a big smile. You’ve given me back my life.” (USA)  “You’re such a beautiful essence. I’m glad you’re here on earth.” (USA)  “I love and appreciate you. Every time I have a need, you answer the call.  I love you dearly.” (USA)  “I very much appreciate all you’ve done. You’ve helped me make decisions without doing it for me.” (USA)  “Thank you for all your love and support and beautiful loving energy.” (USA)  “I’m deeply grateful for the times you have helped me.” (USA)  “Thank you for insight about the many subjects we’ve discussed. But most of all, thank you for being Love.” (CANADA) 

“Thank you for your loving healing and kind support. You are truly a miracle God-send.” (USA)  “Thank you for being you and sharing your gifts of love, understanding, wisdom, teaching, and comfort.” (USA)  “I just love listening to your [voice mail] message. I feel so blessed to have you in my life.” (USA)  “Thanks again for your encouragement, your gentle prodding, and your loving spirit.” (USA)  “Thank you for your continued love and support. Keep up the wonderful work you are part of.” (UK)  “Thank you for your wonderful insights.” (EUROPE)  “Thank you for your continuing help in creating a greater life of abundance in all things.” (USA)    “I give thanks for your generous and loving gifts to all who need your help—including me and my husband. Thank you for the info on the results of your spiritual decontamination work on me. I do feel so much better!!  He is making incredible progress.  It is amazing to watch. The energy in our home is fluid, non-constricted, and loving. First time in 20 years!!!  I give thanks to you, and I am grateful.”  (USA) 

“I continue to be amazed at the progress I am making in just a few short weeks. (USA)  “You are so generous with your time and wisdom. You have made an impact on my life, and you make such a difference in the quality of my life. You have helped a great deal in my process.”  (USA) “The doctors couldn’t find anything wrong and said to just live with it, but I’ve done your affirmation, and it fixed what the doctors couldn’t.  We have more power in our minds than we give ourselves credit for.” (USA)    (USA) “Thank you once again for your assistance.  I am most appreciative of you.  Thank you for your insight, knowledge, and understanding. It has been quite helpful to me.”  (USA)  “Thank you so much for being you. The moment I saw your photo and looked into your eyes, the love flooded my soul.  At the same time, I asked for removal of the fear-based programmes of loss of money and pain. Then to my amazement there was a definite change to my energies!  Thank you so much.”  (AUSTRALIA)  “I just felt I have to say a big thanks to you and the inspiration you bring.” (USA)  “I want to thank you from my heart for the beautiful soul that you are and for reaching out and helping us understand our value and our beauty. We are blessed.”  (USA)   “Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am grateful for these affirmations. I am feeling the release and light. Thank you again.” (UK)

“You are a very courageous person, and I really admire your work. Thank you for all the help. You truly have been an angel to me. Thank you for your unconditional love.” (EUROPE)  “Thank you for all you did and are doing for me. I already saw he is much better and mostly relaxed.” (EUROPE)  “Thank you, thank you, thank you for opening my eyes and knowledge to these things.” (TAIWAN)  “You have helped me tons!  I love you and totally appreciate what you are doing.”  (USA)  “When I read your e-mail and looked at your attachments, I felt an amazing tingling relaxation in my body. Only very few people are able to make me feel that.” (USA)   “I thank you so much for impacting the destiny of my son’s life. think it’s wonderful that you selflessly take time to help other people in this manner.”  (USA)  “You and your Angel-Light team have done wonders.  I no longer have an issue with acid reflux.  My interior and exterior landscapes are for the most part in balance and in harmony. Although I  have setbacks; they are minor ones.  These days I live with a measure of ease and grace that I have not had in a long time.” (USA) 

Your responses to my recent needs made me feel that I matter. Your care and attention has made me feel that my situation is not as hopeless and as dark as it may appear.”  (USA)  “I am feeling so much better. I can hardly believe it.  I also have renewed strength and energy. I feel new. So much more at peace. You have made such a difference in my life in such a short period of time. I will sing your praises for all time. I truly credit you for saving my life. Since you have been working with me, I am getting clearer minded and not feeling so dazed and confused. I am so grateful to you. There are no words to express my feeling.  Without your immense dedication and help, I would not have survived much longer. You are doing God’s work.”  (CANADA)  “I read your beautiful, loving, angelic blog site. Touches my heart so. Thank you for being here with us and doing what you do best. We all love you!”  (UK)

 “I am actually feeling more free. Since the clearing, I have felt a greater level of wellbeing, and I seem to be able to detach from other people’s dramas. I’m happy to say that the bad panic attacks I was getting for several months seem to have passed. I’m sure the healing has helped with that. A lot of unresolved fears seem to be clearing as well.  I’ve noticed changes in my skin lately. I used to have bad acne scars on my face, and they are smoothing out and slowly healing completely.”  (AUSTRALIA)  “Thank you. Thank you! Your work has already made a beautiful difference in my husband’s energy field and has provided me with relief.”  (USA) “Thank you for looking into my daughter's condition for me.  I can already see a difference in her.  You and your team are amazing.  I can't thank you enough.”  (USA)  ‘You are truly an angel and sent to aid my soul at this time.”  (USA)   

“I wanted to let you know that I’ve been feeling a lot better since you did the clearing for me.  I’ve noticed that I’m feeling more at peace with my job. The best part is that the desire to be involved with ‘substances’ seems to have disappeared!”  (USA)  “Thanks for the energy work.  I feel great!”  (USA)  “Your blogs are always so thought provoking, and they seem to always touch on an area that I am dealing with.” (USA) “Regarding your blogs, I love reading them and get a sense that you are highly guided when you write. Your info resonates, and I learn so much! I honor your chosen service to humankind and am in awe that you stay connected to your origins and path.”  (USA) “I am so pleased at the results we are having.  I can tell immediately when you are working on me. Yesterday my doctor was amazed at how well I’m doing. You are marvelous. I can’t thank you enough!”  (USA)  “He has seen an amazing change in his son since you did the work on him.  He is really impressed with you because of the changes in his son. He is most grateful to you and your team.  He said he is feeling so much better, like a new person. Wow!  Unbelievable the changes in him since you cleared him.  He realizes that without your help he would have been a goner, and he is most grateful to you.  He’s feeling so great now.  We are so indebted to you and your team.  I am so grateful to you, for who you are and what you do to help so many who would have been lost without your help.”  (CANADA)   

“I feel much stronger, clearer, centered since you cleared me.  And I feel a close connection with Spirit [Divine/God] again.  I think I’m even getting reliable accurate information from my High Self. Thank you so much.”  (USA)  “I’ve noticed a change the last few days. I seem less anxious and more relaxed. Thanks again.”  (AUSTRALIA)  “There is no longer interference in my meditations, and I am able to reach deeper levels much faster.”  (USA)   “I’m so happy to report that I have had no evil spirits around me since you put up the frequency shield around me. What a blessed relief! I cannot find the words to express my deepest gratitude to you. I went out yesterday and, for the first time in years, didn’t bring any evil spirits home with me.  You are the most amazing Earth Angel I have ever known.”  (CANADA)  “I’m so excited about this, and I have to say that I feel a big difference. Thank you again. I very much appreciate your work.”  (USA)  “You might remember the cord and extension I had with my best friend. It was getting to the point where we were in each other’s heads before the clearing you did.  Now we are still friends, but we’re giving each other space, which is a good thing.”  (AUSTRALIA)  “Thank You for the enlightening information!    The last 3-4 days I have had periods of feeling full of energy.   My brain seems to be working better.   I am very impressed with the information you sent me on the clearing/healing. Great! Many, many thank you's.”  (USA)  “I feel so awesome. I have never felt like this in my entire life. I am seeing great and fantastic results. My children are nicer to me, and my neighborhood has been very still compared to what it used to be. I am so very grateful to you for helping me.  Please accept my true thanks.  I have been looking for peace and deliverance for a very long time.  Thank you and blessings.”  (USA)

“God Bless You for all you  have taught me.  You are truly a blessing in my life and in the lives of others that you assist.”  (CANADA)   "I’m aware the weird dreams I'd been having for so long do not seem to be pervading my space and sleep is better.  I am noticing my body does not have pain either, which is amazing.”   (USA)  “I want to thank you for helping me in my time of need. I was in very bad shape. I now feel great.  Thank you again.” (USA) “I just want you to know how very much I appreciate what you do for me!  It's so amazing that I can hardly find the words!  I want you to know there is not enough dollars or anything to put a price on what you do. It makes such a difference in my life. Wow!  Does it ever!  Blessings to you and love to your team.” (USA)  “I am feeling lighter and not struggling so to get through my day. I've notice the changes.  It was getting more and more difficult to be.  I'm grateful.  Thank you!”    (USA)   “I love the work you are doing and I’m so grateful!  It has moved a huge body of work I’ve been doing this lifetime into completion. Thank you so much!”  (USA)   “Thank you so much  for  your  kindness  and   for  all  the  help  you  have  given  me.  You are a real gem.” (USA)     

“I am feeling much better and I appreciate your work.  I know this has made a wonderful difference.   Any sense of depression is gone for my being has been freed up.   I am in a much better place and so much less affected by annoyances.   I was aware of greater clarity today.  I can feel being able to speak much more easily and clearly.”   (USA)  “He is so exceedingly improved and back to awareness that he is wandering around the house talking non-stop about it.  He is feeling so validated by the fact that someone else understands how he feels. Having you do this work with him has him so in gratitude.  He's never spoken like this.   It's been 10 years that he's wanted to unfold in this arena, and you have brought him the assistance that has him so grateful.  Having him get the help that he's sought so desperately is a lifetime of reward. Thank you so much for what you're doing.  May God Bless you Sweet Angel.  You are a Godsend.  With Love and Gratitude of the Highest, the God given Love. Thank you.”  (USA)  "You and your Angel-Light Team are doing such beautiful work! Such important and much-needed work, too.  And I feel such immense gratitude to you!”  (UK)  “It's amazing! It has been incredible!  His drinking has almost completely stopped, and he seems really great.  We're impressed.”  (USA) 

“I must tell you that immediately after doing the exercise I felt very light-hearted and started singing and dancing around the house. Thank you very much for this gift.” (USA)  "I am definitely better.  I did all you said and then some.  Slept for almost eight hours! Unheard of for me!   Once again I'm in your debt, and I thank you immensely." (USA)   “I feel so much better, lighter--not so weighted down or burdened like I was.  Blessings for you and the work that you are doing. I am so grateful that you are in my life." (USA)  "Thank you so much for a new set of tools to use in self-healing.  I was really beginning to spazz out from the pressure and starting to wonder if I would ever get out from under all of it.  I kind of knew that I was attracting stuff that wasn't mine, but I didn't know how to fix it. I just couldn't function well enough on a daily basis to suit me.  These days, I'm feeling much better energetically.   I don't feel so burdened or weighed down with so much pressure or under a great deal of pressure.  I feel as though I am in more vibrational alignment with my inner core essence.   Yea!!!"  (USA)  “I  Am most grateful for all  that  you  do  for  me.  I realize  that  I  am  being  looked  after by Creator.   I would say through you.  I  cannot   find  the  words  to  express  my  deep  gratitude  and  appreciation  for  you.  You  are tops  in  my  book.  I thank Creator all the time for bringing you into my life.  You are such a  blessing.” (CANADA)

“One thing I have noticed is that my mind is clearing. The last few days have produced new levels of clarity and connection to source, revealing information I am meant to know. I am getting clarity about my own current circumstances and mental state. The clarity I am experiencing is a great feeling. The clarity of the process you have started is allowing me to feel vibrational effects better--both close and at a distance. Thanks, as always, for what you are doing, for a learner-soul like me, an intermediate with still some way to go, I cannot say enough how grateful I am for your work in accelerating my advancement.” (UK)   “He is already showing signs of improving his disposition.  He's been very helpful lately and much more pleasant to be around. I'm so glad that you and the team are helping him.  Thanks again!”  (USA)  “I feel compelled to write you and say thank you, from the bottom of my heart for the information that you put in your blog. It resonates with me and I plan to use some of the exercises that you have recommended. I am relatively new at listening [to Divine Spirit] but I'm getting better! Again, thank you so very much for sharing. (UK) 

“Keep up the wonderful work you do. The world is a better place because you are part of it!” (USA)  “I have been feeling a lot of positive and upbeat energy around me since you started---feels good and positive and loving.”  (USA) “I very much appreciate everything. I have been feeling so much better.”  (USA)  “Thank you again! I'm feeling so much better it isn't even funny.  My oh my!  Never ceases to amaze me how the Angel-Light Team works.  That's what delights me!  I feel better than I have in 3-4 months. Yipppeeee!”  (USA)  “Angel-Light, you truly have been my lifeline. I would never have been able to make it this far without your love and support and constant guidance.  I always felt like my prayers for help were going unheard, but now realize that some of them were being answered because the creator sent me you.  I know you will have great rewards for all your amazing work.  God bless you.  I will never forget what you have done for me.”  (CANADA)  “Thank you so much for being available and answering my many questions.  You have helped me greatly.” (USA)  “Thank you so very much.  Everything you have ever told me has been true and is very valuable to me.” (USA)  “Thanks!  I have been really happy lately.  I really admire what you do!” (USA)   “Wow! What wonderful information!!! It stirred things in me here and there, and I got validation on your findings. Yes, it’s very helpful—super!  It tells me why I’m drawn to certain areas of the world, why healing is so easy for me, and lots more.”  (USA)  “I have felt things improve on the whole.  My anxiety is a lot less, and my paranoia isn’t as overwhelming.  I am feeling a lot better.”  (AUSTRALIA)

“I’ve read you for years and love your posts. They challenge me to be a better person.  I am very grateful for you and the way your writings inspire me, even if I never write to tell you that. Today I am writing to say thank you. I hope you will continue to be the thought provoker that I see you being, even if you never hear much encouragement back. You are very good at bringing truths forward and they do make a difference in this world. The sending is so pure and heartfelt.” (USA)   “I have been reading your blogs, beginning with the earliest and moving forward.  Your writing style is delightful--fast-paced, witty, and so deep.”  (USA) “Almost immediately after speaking with you, the headache diminished significantly and then disappeared.  I have been watchful as I know I am in the long clearing-healing process you and the team started.  I have felt lighter and that I am vibrating at a higher, more clear frequency.  Thank you.” (USA)  “I feel compelled to write you and say thank you from the bottom of my heart for the information that you put in your blog.  It resonates with me. Thank you so very much for sharing.” (USA)   “Thank you for your wonderful website!”  (AUSTRALIA)

“I could not have made it through the month as well as I did without your support and healing work.  Though there were a lot of new demands that often left me overwhelmed, beneath the daily drama I was very aware of the significant shift and improvements in my core energy--physically, mentally and, most importantly, spiritually. My sense of passion and interest in life has returned.  This is a huge deal--considering how long I had been trying to function without a sense of direction and desire.” (USA)  “Thanks!  I can tell the difference in my energy.  So much more clarity and rapid shifts going on.” (USA)   “I am grateful to you and your work.  You have no idea how much you have helped me.  For that I am forever and eternally grateful.  It's like I am awakening from a deep long sleep. I want you to know that I meditate much more and get greater results than ever before.  I am thanking you for your blogs and the information and healing you and the Angel-Light team  have done for me. It’s nothing less than accurate and really helpful.” (USA)  “You are very kind and helpful.”  (EUROPE) 

“I feel very empowered--stepped into a true sense of myself, vastly different.  I feel complete for the first time in this lifetime.  Major Changes.  Your work, is a real inside to outside job!   Your work, has altered, changed, and, shifted me.  I feel so good that my words could not even begin to describe it. I feel joyful and full of gratitude for all that you have done for me.  Working with you has given me new lease on life.  Thank you! Thank you!  Thank you!”  (CANADA)  “Things are different for me now.   Today was the best day I had in maybe two years. This is a major step for me.  I am immensely grateful for what you have done for me to help me get to this point. Thank you again for what you have done for me.  I don't know where I would be without this, probably in the mental hospital.” (UK)  “Things have definitely changed!  Many things are moving now for me.  I am much clearer and stronger than I have ever been in my life.  Most importantly of all, I feel like the schackles that bound me are now lifted.  Everything feels very good.  All traces of depression are gone.  I am now being given great ideas, connections and green lights for go-aheads.  I think I was being blocked from doing great work before your assistance!  I extend my deep gratitude to you and your team for your hard work and patience!   Thank you, thank you, thank you, on behalf of myself and all Humanity.   Bless you, bless you, bless you.” (USA).

“I cannot tell you how much I appreciate the excellent work you did for me!  Thank you and bless you.” (USA)  “I have to tell you that I’m feeling so much better, happier, healthier.  Thank you!  This clearing has precipitated more good things for me than I could ever imagine. I feel so clean and light and standing in my own power.”  (USA)  “Wow!  You do such excellent work!  I am very blessed to have found you and to be under your care.  Very, very, very blessed. Thank you. With much love in my heart and much gratitude,”  (USA)  “She is really happy about the work and asked me to say a big thank you! Her resonance is really high now.  I can see it in her, too.” (UK)   

“I think your work is absolutely amazing, and I do not hesitate to recommend you to anyone! I always feel so good after you and your team has worked on me!  It gives me a great feeling of confidence.” (USA)  “I am doing better recently.  I can function again, earn money, work on complicated projects etc.  I feel more connected to the world.” (UK)  “What  a  blessing  you  have  been  to  me  with  all  your  teachings  and  clearings! They truly work!”  (CANADA)  “I feel better and my thoughts are clearer.”  (USA)  “I'm feeling better than I have in a long time!”  (USA)    “Thank you for your commitment to our case. I am very pleased I found you.” (UK)  “You took my being which I am seeing as akin to a piece of silver which was extremely tarnished. The silver vessel is now shining and burnished brightly. Now, I feel and think with great clarity. You are God's gift to the world and to me.” (USA)  “I feel a lot more hope than I did.” (UK) 

“A great blog from an incredible psychic surgeon and spiritual healer!”  (UK)  “Your analyses are so accurate, and I can recommend your clearing and reconnective work to all.” (UK)  “You and your team are quite fabulous.  I remember when you all went into the operating room with me a couple years ago! The doctor said he didn't think he had ever done finer work!  If he only knew!” (USA)  “Thanks for the work that you do. I always felt better after you worked on me.” (USA)  “We were talking about her today and are just so completely thrilled with her turnaround that I wanted to just drop you a note and let you know how much we appreciate what you and your team do! It is amazing how you feel the energy shift when it changes. The mood around the house is really great now.  You are a true blessing for us all.” (CANADA)  “All I can say is again how grateful I am that you were there for me. I would have jumped off a cliff.”  (USA)  “My back is improving. I have been noticing lately that I can bend right over and touch my toes without being overly in pain, which is a really great change from before. I am very ecstatic that I may be relatively pain free after so many years.” (CANADA)  “It would not have been possible without your help and assistance. I will always be grateful to you for coming to my rescue so many times when I got myself in over my head. I owe you my life, for there were many times I was on the edge and wanted to check out and you came to my rescue.” (CANADA)  “What  a  blessing  you  have  been  to  me  with  all  your  teachings  and  clearings! They truly work!”  (CANADA)  “I feel better and my thoughts are clearer.  I am not sure exactly where I am headed, but I do feel I have a lot of time ahead of me now.”  (USA)  “Thank you for your wonderful website!”  (AUSTRALIA)  “Thank you for your commitment to our case. I am very pleased I found you.” (UK)   

“You took my being which I am seeing as akin to a piece of silver which was extremely tarnished. The silver vessel is now shining and burnished brightly. Now, I feel and think with great clarity. You are God’s gift to the world and to me.”  (USA)  “I thank you so very much for doing the work on me. I am feeling so much better today--like my vibrational level has risen to a higher level. Didn't have to do any clearing here today either. I can feel the difference You are such a blessing in my life.”  (CANADA)  “You have many wonderful and profound thoughts that inspire to share with your fellow man, Angel-Light. You are indeed a gift to all with ears to hear, and minds and hearts to listen.” (USA)  “My world grows with more blessings and peace each day since the day I met you. Thank you, Angel-Light.” (USA) “Thank you Angel Light so much for all you and your team have accomplished for me and my family. What I really notice is that inspiration and ideas are flowing much better. I am working on a new business plan and can see the way forward much better with less fear.” (CANADA)  “I woke up this morning just happy and light. My dreams last night were super lucid, and I can't stress how light I feel. I need to figure out how to hold onto this. It is my lot and desire to experience continuous bliss this go around. This morning I actually feel it and need to increase and dwell in it. Peace and blessings to you, and thank you and the team. I am on my way.” (USA) 

“Just wanted to let you know how much your work has inspired me and assisted in my personal growth and healing. You are a wonderful light who I am blessed to have as a mentor. Thank you for sharing your energy with us all. Thank you for all of your assistance when I have asked it of you. You are loved Angel-Light Love. You are LOVE!” (USA)  “Thank you again for assisting me in clearing my being. It is a powerful work that you are doing, which I am truly thankful for.” (USA)  “Thanks as always. You are a star. You are right on the button, providing the right input at just the right time.  Brilliant! I don’t know how you do it.” (CANADA)  “Your blog posts are incredible! Thank you so much for the work that you do and the love and light that you spread.”  (CANADA)  “Thank you for your posts. I enjoy reading them. Continue doing what you’re doing. You are a blessing to many.”  (USA)  “You have proven yourself to me over and over again. You’ve come to my rescue many times. I again thank you for your assistance.” (CANADA)  “There is no doubt in my mind that without the Divine sending me an earth angel like yourself, I would not be here. Bless you, bless you, bless you!” (USA)

“You’re a great one to consult with, a listening loving ear, a wise and empowering brainstorming guide and teacher who will empower, not direct.” (USA)  “I am feeling more able and capable of doing things, and not so heavy and weary.” (USA)  “I commend you for all the great blogs you’re posting. It’s wonderful to have new tools.” (USA)  “Thanks for everything you have done for me over the years, i am a better person because of meeting you.” (U.K.)  “I hope you know how truly amazing you are Angel Light-Love!  This information is absolutely amazing and I am so grateful for you going through the lengthy process of getting insight on these factors and writing them down so I can understand, in addition to sharing all of the documents that have appropriate information! What you do is incredible!” (USA)  “I would add that you and your team have made the last few years bearable and relieving. I was re-reading your initial consultation thoughts and, of course, the difference is beyond measure in a multitude of ways.  I am extraordinarily grateful now and for the duration. Showers of blessings upon you Angel-Light Love and all of your team.” (USA)  “Wow, what a terrific ministry and device [blog], so love based and heart centered. Bless you, Angel-Light, for your spirit and love that moves mountains.” (USA) “I am blessed to have found such an aware and kind soul so that I’m not adrift in a sea of with no awakened thoughts or ideas about such matters. Showers of blessings upon you and your team.” (USA)  “Thank you for the update on the wellbeing process. Much is shifting for me. Lots of releasing that no longer works, and moving into the new, A bit frightening, yet exciting at the same time. Thank you again for all of your help and beautiful healing, and loving energy!” (USA)  “To have had the opportunity to cross into the path of what I call a finished article, a person with gnosis, a teacher, like you is a privilege I probably don't deserve, but thank you.” (UK)  "I am loving doing this. Since I've met you, I'm feeling there is light out there for me!!!!" (USA)  “I love your advice. It has returned the light to my life.” (USA)

“I can say without a shadow of doubt that, over the decade I have known you, you have improved me.” (UK)  “I just want to thank you for your presence, guidance, and love! I am grateful to have you in my life, and just wanted to send some love and appreciation this morning!”  (USA)  “I am continually blessed by the time and love you took with me in your teaching.” (USA)  “Have I told you how blessed you & your posts make me feel on a daily basis? You are such a great person!” (USA)  “Thank you again. Existing in a much better mental and emotional state of mind/spirit.” (USA)  “You are a beautiful healing fount of information. Amazing.” (USA)  “While going through the list [Thanks Statements-Affirmations-Decrees Handout], my body began to tingle, and lighten. It felt so wonderful, like the Divine I Am Spirit was there letting me know that they were listening!” (USA)

“It is a privilege to have encountered you in this lifetime, I must have done something right over the years, as otherwise I wouldn't have been granted an audience with you.  It’s like having my own Council of Elders member right here from the spirit world, available for me. The advanced souls like you are there to help and advise the likes of me.  You are keeping me clear so I keep the Divine connection. I suspect that you came into my life to ensure that I did not deviate too far from the Divine connection, which is so easy; what I am doing would have been less focused without your help. Thanks as always!  You know you are really helping me keep on the path. Because, what I am doing is. in fact. Important--not at the Earth level, but the more important dimensions beyond. It needs the support of higher souls like you. This is a training ground for me. I am getting there now.” (UK)   “I have some exceptionally big thanks that are due to you. I woke up this morning and really felt my energy was back. I just knew it. I felt different. More energised. Well, that makes sense! Since your revelation, I have been using the decree language to release and clear, and also of course to call back all parts and portions of my being taken by her, and sending back what she placed with me. It is working for sure, so thank you!! Big time. Suddenly I might even start exercising again! Things are looking up.” (UK)

“I truly believe the Angels guided me to you. With each of your emails, pieces of my puzzle are beginning to fit together. And my gifts not being my focus when serving as a Divine instrument makes perfect sense! You have given me so much information in the past few days, more than all of the searching I have done in the past several years! Thank you!!!! I have begun to offer distance healings via my website. And, I’m beginning to receive some clients. I know that I’m still evolving, experiencing, growing, and learning. All of the information you have given me thus far has been a tremendous help!” (USA)   “One other important point that came out of your recent, outstanding work with me, is that it was clearly revealed to me why I am here.  Your work has been immensely important for me.” (UK)  

“Just telling you how wonderful I feel after our session—much lighter and more free. There’s a lot of processing going on.  I would like to do it again, and I do remember all of it.  I think it’s an awesome way to help somebody clear some things on many different levels. It was very interesting.  I noticed your tonality and the sweetness of your voice while you were doing it.  How harmonious your voice is, how loving when you do the session.  It is anyway, but even more when you do the session. You’re a wonderful mentor for me and teacher. I’m learning a lot. Thank you very much for being Angel-Light because you certainly are Love.” (USA) 
  
We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love