Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

SOULKEEPER (GATEKEEPER) SIGNATURE


SOULKEEPER (GATEKEEPER) SIGNATURE
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
October 22, 2019 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

When I awoke and arose from bed this morning, I received, “Mamm, I’m ready to go home now.”  I recognized there was a human spirit (fragment of a whole soul) who was seeking my assistance as a Soulkeeper, and responded that I would assist after I had my morning bath. I thought about that off and on during my bath and received “Gatekeeper” a couple times with a reminder vibe to it.

For those who might want the definition of a Soulkeeper, here are some words of international healing/wellbeing facilitator Ken Page (http://www.kenpage.com/a_collection/soulkeepers.html): We are living in a time where all things are coming back into balance and part of the balance within our dimension is to assist or help free any trapped souls who are still here. It would be an impossible job for just one person to do this, so apparently many of us have agreed to do our part. Aiding lost souls or spirits, while more common than usually perceived, most often happens within our own family and/or friends. In addition, about 10% to 15% of our clients, while in a heightened state of awareness, report they have psychically aided strangers or those they did not know personally. Since most of us have been raised to help and be compassionate, this is not as surprising as it might first seem. A soul keeper is one who consciously, or sometimes even unconsciously, gathers up lost soul and keeps them safe until they can be released back to Source.”  You may want to read the entire article. Ken has a little bit different take on soulkeeping than some others, such as Dr. Edith Fiore and William J. Baldwin, Ph.D. (and my own self for that matter).  All viewpoints/realities are valuable.

I attended a couple hours of a seven-hour holistic event on Saturday and hugged about a dozen of the hundred people that were there at any given time. I didn’t need to hug anybody to attract spirits who left the event with me because there is the signature of a soulkeeper/gatekeeper in my bioenergetic field aka energy field aka aura. The eight spirits who came home with me recognized that.

Energy signatures, signs, seals, and emblems (accepted or installed or placed) in multiple lives can be seen/found in the present life.  The first question to ask is:  Are they aligned with my wellbeing? The second question is:  Are they part of my soul’s role/plan for this embodiment/life?  Every now and then, I set out to release and clear those that aren’t aligned with wellbeing and aren’t part of my mission.  During one of these removal sessions several years ago, I was shown a man in formal robes standing in front of me who said, “I place my seal on you.”  That was just showing me a seal that was to be removed during the session.

We’ve been sending spirits/soul fragments to freedom for many years and have written previously about the subject (several times over the years) on the Angel-Light Beamer.  Sending the one who was ready to go home today felt so good and was so satisfying.  We also sent to freedom any other misplaced/lost/wandering spirits who might be around this little apartment community. We don’t apply the same process every time.  In some cases, a simple process is sufficient; others require a more lengthy, in-depth process.  In most cases, the process we use is somewhere in the middle of those two extremes.

If you carry an activated energy signature of a soulkeeper/gatekeeper, it would be wise to learn how to assist any spirits who are attracted to you.  You might start with reading Dr. Edith Fiore’s book titled “The Unquiet Dead.”  She includes a process for releasing attached spirits. 

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love