Featured Post

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT COLLECTIVE

CONSULT WITH THE ANGEL-LIGHT COLLECTIVE by Angel-Light Love of Texas, a Minister of Divine, Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/We...

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

GIVING MORE

GIVING MORE
May 25, 2005

It has occurred to me several times this year that we are often presented with opportunities to give more than required or solicited. An example is the collection jars for charities in various stores that ask for just 25 cents or 50 cents. I enjoy adding a little extra--especially for one of my favorites--Dallas Can Academy or Texas Can Academy.

At one of the area municipality libraries where I access the Internet, you pay for hard copies on the honor system by dropping the money into a locked collection box. I appreciate the service and like to put in a little extra--especially because it appears that more than a few people are not picking up all their pages from the printer.

I have no bank accounts, no credit cards, no big "cash stash." Sometimes there's but a dollar or two remaining before the next donation comes in, but when possible, I give more.

I once knew a guy who would pick salad fixings carefully from a health food store salad bar--everything but the lettuce. This was when they charged by container size rather than by weight. He was so pleased that he could get the more pricey ingredients at low cost and purchase the inexpensive lettuce separately and, thus, get more for his money.

There are people with predominately "taker" minds. There are people of mostly "giver" consciousness. Where have you placed yourself?

Giving freely and receiving freely, I Am Angel-Light. I Am That I Am.
My life's work is supported financially and materially by some of those I assist and by others who appreciate my efforts to make this world a better place.

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com