Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Monday, May 09, 2005

ANGEL BODY

ANGEL BODY
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
May 9, 2005 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

Had an interesting experience recently. I became so "sleepy" in the middle of the afternoon that I could not hold my eyes open, so I laid me down and closed the eyes. Immediately went into an altered state of consciousness and saw my human body. I was stunned to see an angel with eyes closed being pulled out of the body in the head and shoulders area by several other angels. She was left partly in the body while the body was swept by others. Then she was gently replaced back in the body. When this happened, I felt a flood of tears falling down my cheeks, and I realized I had been observing a facet of my soul cluster.  The human body felt lighter and clearer after that, and I opened my eyes and went about my business.

I shared this experience with one of my Yahoo groups and received an interesting response from a female who seems to live somewhere other than the U.S. (and who hasn't been a group member very long). She said that after she read my posting she felt the need to share her experiences of recent weeks with me. Apparently, I have been visiting with her and teaching her when her body is asleep for about two weeks now. She didn't know who it was until she awoke hearing my name a few days ago. She said that what we discuss has great meaning. She's been going through a difficult situation for some time now, and said I've been teaching her, helping her. She described "my spirit" as a kind, loving spirit, who loves to teach others. She said I instructed her (and very firmly) to follow the laws of the universe in the situation. She ended her post with: "Angel-Light Love, I thank you for coming to me and telling me how to remember! Your spirit is a very joyous, loving spirit."

Over the years since I walked in and we began our mission, people have reported that our angel selves have visited them to teach and also to heal. I have actual memory of visiting people who had sought assistance and scanning and questioning their bodies to determine the problem. Also, people have reported visitations from angels who said they were from Angel-Light and were there to check them out (before healing sessions).



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love