Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

HEALING MUSIC

HEALING MUSIC
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
November 16, 2005 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

I was in a health food store several weeks ago and noticed Marcey Hamm was there promoting her healing music. I had wanted to personally thank Marcey for her gifts to humanity, and I did that day. Marcey began composing electronic healing music after a near death experience caused by a car accident in the 1980s. She began promoting her first piece/album, "Inward Harmony," at public events in the Dallas area and received fascinating positive feedback beginning immediately.

I have had "Inward Harmony" almost from the beginning--first cassettes, now CD. I have found that it centers, balances, and calms me. It's my healing music for extreme need, so to speak. I have also found over the years of my ministry (beginning officially in 1990) that the people who came to me most in need of healing were initially uncomfortable with or even irritated by "Inward Harmony," and I've used it as a type of diagnostic tool many times (although it is rare that someone doesn't feel soothed by it). When I thanked Marcey, I began telling her about that, "I have found that people who don't like 'Inward Harmony'--," and she finished my sentence for me, "--have issues." We shared a good laugh.

Marcey has created several albums of music for healing over the years. I highly recommend them.



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love