Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

HEALING MUSIC

HEALING MUSIC
November 16, 2005

I was in a health food store several weeks ago and noticed Marcey Hamm was there promoting her healing music. I had wanted to personally thank Marcey for her gifts to humanity, and I did that day. Marcey began composing electronic healing music after a near death experience caused by a car accident in the 1980s. She began promoting her first piece/album, "Inward Harmony," at public events in the Dallas area and received fascinating positive feedback beginning immediately.

I have had "Inward Harmony" almost from the beginning--first cassettes, now CD. I have found that it centers, balances, and calms me. It's my healing music for extreme need, so to speak. I have also found over the years of my ministry (beginning officially in 1990) that the people who came to me most in need of healing were initially uncomfortable with or even irritated by "Inward Harmony," and I've used it as a type of diagnostic tool many times (although it is rare that someone doesn't feel soothed by it). When I thanked Marcey, I began telling her about that, "I have found that people who don't like 'Inward Harmony'--," and she finished my sentence for me, "--have issues." We shared a good laugh.

Marcey has created several albums of music for healing over the years. I highly recommend them. You can read the full story of how she began at www.musicbymarcey.com . The phone number is 800-843-3240. Marcey or her staff will be happy to send you a brochure.

Appreciating "Inward Harmony," I Am Angel-Light. I Am That I Am. Thank you for your generous donations of support that make it possible for me to continue my work in this world.

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com