Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

LITTLE GIRL SEES "JESUS"

LITTLE GIRL SEES "JESUS"
May 2, 2006

Because I'm going to use the word "SUPPORTER" in this blog, I want to define the word in the first paragraph. Various dictionaries define the word "supporter" thusly: "provides for or maintains by supplying with money or necessities of life; provides the basis for the existence of; upholds or defends as valid; promotes; advocates; gives assistance; keeps from losing courage."

Made the acquaintance of a very special three-year-old girl child recently. A supporter had a new friend (mother of the child) who both felt would benefit from my services. The supporter scheduled a meeting, drove us there, and kept the child somewhat occupied while the mother consulted with me.

Once the child walked around with us and told her mother, "I see Jesus." I gathered from the mother's reaction that the daughter doesn't "see Jesus" every day, every where. Later, she pointed to me and told the supporter, "That's Jesus." Well, I suspect who she saw with me was a spirit being with long hair who resembled artists' renditions of Jesus that she has seen--perhaps in the home of her religious grandparents. Experiencing the love of this openhearted child when she sincerely told me "I love you" several times during the visit was a very special experience, and I am grateful!

Being Angel-Light, I Am That I Am. Thank you for your support of my angelic mission.

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com