Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

CHRISTED MASTERS

CHRISTED MASTERS
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
July 26, 2006 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

Today I was remembering something that happened earlier in the year. I often affirm: "I AM inviting the Christed Consciousness to overlay, enlighten, illumine, and work through me NOW." And: "I AM inviting the Christed Masters to work through my instrument NOW." Another: "I AM attuning and aligning myself with the Christ Matrix NOW." I do the affirmations to set energies, etc.

I had just done this, admittedly to "shore up," before going into a particular person's home--someone who is a reanimated human body-mind unit being used as an instrument of beings who are "opposite but equal" (actual words provided when I questioned Divine Spirit) in relationship to me. When I walked in the door, the first words (thoughtful and somewhat saracastic) out of the guy's mouth were: "So the Christed Masters are here." Validation, albeit from an unusual source! Ha!



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love