Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

CHRISTED MASTERS

CHRISTED MASTERS
July 26, 2006

Today I was remembering something that happened earlier in the year. I often affirm: "I AM inviting the Christed Consciousness to overlay, enlighten, illumine, and work through me NOW." And: "I AM inviting the Christed Masters to work through my instrument NOW." Another: "I AM attuning and aligning myself with the Christ Matrix NOW." I do the affirmations to set energies, etc.

I had just done this, admittedly to "shore up," before going into a particular person's home--someone who is a reanimated human body-mind unit being used as an instrument of beings who are "opposite but equal" (actual words provided when I questioned Divine Spirit) in relationship to me. When I walked in the door, the first words (thoughtful and somewhat saracastic) out of the guy's mouth were: "So the Christed Masters are here." Validation, albeit from an unusual source! Ha!

I Am Angel-Light. I Am That I Am. I Am An Agent of the Light Force of Archangel Michael. I Am A Heavenly Messenger on an Angelic Mission. I Am An Instrument of the Divine. I serve Christ and the Divine Forces of Light. I Am That I Am. I Am Angel-Light. Much gratitude and many blessings to all who generously support my Love Work. You know who you are!

Angel-Light Love
Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

A